goodbye

Jimins pov

The rest of the day was filled with everyone messing around. They even managed to get yoongi up and running around for hours....the witch smiled a lot today....
He has a bunny smile....it was kinda.... cute.....

I feel a bit bad that I have to be the one to end it all for him...
The witch giggles "master!! Come look!!" I look over at them all and stand up and walk to them.

He points to something so I look at it and I chuckle a little, it was a brown bunny in the bushes eating" Jin Chuckles "it reminds me of Kookie!" The witch giggles "I'm a bunny??" Jin nods "definitely!!!"
Namjoon and Hoseok nod "yep one hundred percent!!",

The witch looks at me "what do you think master?" I nod "yeah....your smile is also bunny like....it's cute"
My eyes widen realizing what I had just said out loud. He blushes a little "thank you master!"

Yoongi stays with me while the others all run off with the witch. Yoongi chuckles "going soft jimin?" I shake my head "I'm killing the witch while he sleeps" yoongi raises an eyebrow "what why?" I look at him "I....I don't know exactly.....he just....he's doing something to me! He's using magic and it's making me think he's cute and stuff like that....if I kill him then it'll wear off!"

Yoongi Huff's "no jimin....that's not it....there is no spell or potion that can make someone fall in love...not even a witch spell....that's YOU thinking that.... you're in love with the witch" my eyes widen. He walks away to the others.

Holy fuck....I'm in love with the witch....
That's bad....really bad.....

A few hours later

The witch lays in bed wearing one of my shirts and boxers. He looks at me "why don't vampires sleep master?" I shrug "I'm not to sure....get some sleep I'm sure all that running around tired you out" he giggles "goodnight master....thank you for today....you're the best" he then falls into deep sleep

I stand up from the bed and go into my desk draw and pull out a dagger. I turn back to the bed holding the dagger in my hand, i walk to I'm the same side as the witch and I hold the dagger up ready to kill him .
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.......
..

..
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.

.
..

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.

.
.

..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
..
.

.((A/N:sorry it's a short chapter))