sorry

A few weeks later

Jungkooks pov

My eyes widen seeing jimin punching the wall growling. I walk to him and grab his hand "j-j-j-jiminie stop" I gasp when he turns around quickly and slaps me "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

I fall to the floor and then move my hand to my cheek that was now stinging. He gasps "j-jungkook....oh I'm so sorry!" He walks towards me. I shake my head and stand up and run out the room to Mrs park.

She gasps "whoa whoa bunny what happened to your cheek?" I hug her and whimper "j-jiminie h-hit me..." She sighs and strokes my hair "he's angry bunny....his Appa was being a meanie again....he didn't mean it" I nod "i-i know"

She kisses my head "let him calm down and he'll come give you big cuddles and kisses okay?" I nod.

After a few minutes jimin runs out the room to me, I gasp when I see tears Rolling down his cheeks. I turn to him and he looks at me crying "I'm sorry baby....I didn't mean to hit you.... please forgive me baby"

I hesitate but nod "I forgive you jiminie....you were angry" he wraps his arms around me "that didn't give me an excuse to hit you though....I should never lay a hand on you and I'm so so so sorry" I giggle a little and then push him back a little and then wipe his tears "don't cry....I'm okay"

He sighs and puts his hand on my cheek and rubs my cheek with his thumb "I'm so sorry baby" I giggle "stop saying sorry..... wait jiminie I have a question" he nods "what's up baby!" I tilt my head "if I'm your baby.....doesn't that mean you're my daddy?"

He starts to cough and he turns away covering his mouth. I hear Mrs park laughing. I tilt my head "I'm right though..." He shakes his head and looks at me "yeah I guess you are right but let's not use that nickname around others okay?"

I pout "but why? You call me baby around others" Mrs park laughs more  "yeah son....why cant he?" Jimin glares at her and then kisses my head "no reason baby I just like jiminie more" I nod "okay!"

He kisses my cheek and I wince a little making him pout "I feel so bad now.....I'm so sorry" I giggle more when he starts to kiss my cheek multiple times and then moves to my neck making me laugh

I push him away "jiminie!" He laughs and then steps back "such a beautiful baby..... cuddles?", I nod and gasp when he picks me up over his shoulder and walks to the bedroom. He sits on the bed and sits me next to him, he then moves so he's led down and I pout "jiminie....take your suit off....it's not comfortable to sleep in"

He chuckles "okay you turn away baby and I'll change" I laugh a little and then lay down with my head hidden in a pillow with my butt in the air and he climbs off the bed to change.

I giggle and then get bored after a few seconds and move so I'm sat up and I turn to look at jiminie and my breath hitches seeing him with only boxers on. I blush and look away hiding myself in the duvet and try and cover my whole body with the duvet

I head jimin chuckle "baby? Are you okay?" I gasp when he pulls the duvet on me so I pretend to be asleep and then open one of my eyes to see where he is and scream a little when he is right in front of me. I sit up quickly and blush "j-jiminie!"

He chuckles "you alright baby boy?" I nod "I'm fine! Cuddles?" He nods and then we both Lay down and I blush more when he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and I put my head on his chest still blushing

Why does my..... below area.....hurt???

Should I ask jiminie????....will he know??