crowning

One week later

Jungkooks pov

"Alright jungkook, what is this?"
I gasp "that's a table! It's where you eat your food and drink your drinks that you get from the kitchen",
Jimin nods "yes!! You did it!!"

He hugs me and I hug back giggling. He steps back "today is the coronation....I become limb today....are you sure you don't want to come to the ceremony?" I shake my head "I'll be okay hyung...you shouldn't worry about me! It's your big big day!"

Mrs park walks to us and smiles "hello boys! Jimin are you ready?....come on jungkook..." I tilt my head "I said I was staying here?" Mrs park shakes her head "nonsense.... you're going to stand right next to jimin the whole time"

Jimin chuckles "I can deal with that" I smile and them follow Mrs park.

Jimins pov..

Jungkook walks away with my mum, I smile and change into my suit

I huff when I see my father walk in. He smiles "I'm home son....on the day of your coronation!"
I nod "nice to see you father....however your space on the stage has been taken by Jungkook"

He growls "that witch is still here?!" I nod and my eyes glow red"yes he is.....and if you so call even touch a single hair on his head I will not hesitate to kill you myself... understand me father?" He nods "yes son...."

I walk out my room with him following me. My breath hitches when I see jungkook stood by the door with my eomma and everyone else, be was in a beautiful dress

He looks at me "jiminie!" I chuckle and walk to him "hey kook, you look amazing!" He smiles "you look very handsome jiminie

He looks at me "jiminie!" I chuckle and walk to him "hey kook, you look amazing!" He smiles "you look very handsome jiminie..."
Jin-hyung smiles "he's changed so much jimin....he's much happier now.."

I nod "and I'm glad....now jungkook...this is my father..." Jungkook looks at my dad and his mood drops. He looks down and his smile disappears.
My dad smirks "that's how it should be with them son,you shouldn't be thinking of making one queen!"

I tilt my head "oh yeah! My queen! I forgot I had to find one....and I'm sorry Appa but i don't think you have the rights to tell me who I can and who i can't marry.... remember who has the power now",

I grab Jungkooks hand "let's go kook"
We all walk out. ((it was right outside the palace))
We walk to the garden where a small stage had been built. The others sit down but I pull jungkook with me to the stage.

Jungkook gulps "uh jiminie....im meant to sit down" I shake my head "not if you're my queen....you also need a crown" his eyes widen "q-queen? But I'm a witch?" I shrug "I don't care....as much as I hate to admit it.... you've made me go soft jeon jungkook...and I've fallen for you....meaning....I love you jungkook"

Everyone gasps. Jungkook smiles "I love you too jimin...." He looks to the crowd and then looks down "but we can't...be together.....you need to marry a girl vampire....I'm a boy witch"
I make him look at me "I don't care! I love you and that's all that matters! Who cares what others say! I love you and you love me! That's all we need!....I never say this jungkook....I mean everything I'm saying"

Jungkook hesitate but nods "o-okay...." I smile and kiss his head.

My mum walks to the stage and smiles "I'm very happy to pass down everything to my youngest son...and his beautiful princess.... they'll run the county perfectly!",
She then picks up a crown and puts it on my head making me smile

My mum kisses my forehead "well done son" she then turns to jungkook and kisses his head "I'm very happy for you jungkook

My mum kisses my forehead "well done son" she then turns to jungkook and kisses his head "I'm very happy for you jungkook....this is the life you deserve" she then puts a crown on him

this is the life you deserve" she then puts a crown on him

He blushes and looks at me "thank you so much hyung...."
I shake my head and then pull him to me and kiss him deeply, his eyes widen and he grips my shirt but slowly he relaxes and kisses back.

I pull away, many people cheer, some boo and some leave.
But I don't care...as long as me and jungkook are happy then that's all that matters.....i have my queen....and I'm king.... nobody can get higher than me....I'm powerful....
I'm in charge....
With my beautiful witch by my side