protecting

Jungkooks pov

I yawn a little and look at Mrs park "i-i-im s-sleepy" she smiles and looks at jimin "have you got a room for him?" The mean vampire shakes his head "no he's staying in here with me" I tilt my head "o-on t-the f-floor?.....b-but i-its s-so n-nice"

Jin-hyung looks at me "it's just carpet...it's not nice" I nod "i-its c-carpet...i-i-is c-carpet e-expensive?...i-i d-dont w-want t-to r-ruin i-it...i-i t-think c-concreet i-is o-okay...t-the d-d-dungeon f-floor i-i-is w-where i-i s-sleep..."
The mean vampire walks to me and crouches down in front of me "don't you want so sleep on a bed??"

I shake my head "my Appa said beds aren't made for witches..." Wow I didn't stutter....
The mean vampire sighs "they were so mean to you" he puts his hand on my cheek making me blush.

Jin-hyung smirks "jiminies going soft" the mean vampire shakes his head "I am most certainly not, I just feel bad....I didn't realize how innocent the last witch was....he has no idea of who he even is"
Mrs park puts her hand on my shoulder, I look at her "jungkook, do you want to sleep on a bed? It's comfy and it smells nice"

I gulp "i-i have a s-sensitive n-nose" taehyung grabs my hand "can you stand up?" The mean vampire stands up and then puts his hands on my waist, I gasp when he stands me up, I let go of taehyungs hand and grab his shoulders
The mean vampire chuckles "you aren't gonna fall....look"

He walks me over to a big...square thing in the middle of the room.

He then sits me down on it, I gasp "i-its squishy!" He lets go of my waist, I poke it and smile a little, I look at the mean vampire "w-whats y-your name??" He tilts his head "you don't remember?" I shake my head "s-s-sorry"

The vampire rolls his eyes "jimin is my name" I look up at him and nod.
I then jump when the door bursts open. I quickly climb onto the floor and sit on my knees with my head down

I hear the mean mean vampire's voice "what is that thing doing in here?! It should be in the dungeon!" I nod and look up at him"i-i-i t-t-tried t-to t-tell t-them" he growls and shows his fangs making me look back down. I hear jimin growl "this witch has done nothing wrong! He's only 18 years old! He's not even 100 yet! How would he know what his kind did!! He wasn't even born when it happened!"

The mean mean vampire scoffs "he is still one of them!! He deserves to be punished!" I look at jimin...why was he defending me?? Jimin crosses his arms "he's been punished enough! He was raped for fuck sake!!! He is in pain all the time, he doesn't even know when his birthday is! He doesn't remember anything about his real parents so even if he did know how would he remember?!"

The mean mean vampire walks to jimin and shows his fangs again "why are you sticking up for it?!" Jimin growls and shows his fangs back "because nobody, not even our worst enemy deserves the treatment that a FUCKING EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD BOY HAS GONE THROUGH!!"

I whimper, Mrs park wraps her arms around me, I grip her shirt and hide my face. She rubs my back. The mean mean vampire and jimin argue for ages
I look up a little to see the mean mean vampire about to use some powers on jimin, I gasp and hold up my hand and whisper some magic words and the mean mean vampire is in a glass box that prevents power use and he can't break out.

Whoa....how did I do that...

Jimin looks at me "why did you do that?" I stand up and wince, I walk to him limping a little, I point to the mean mean vampire's hand "b-blue l-light f-from hands..." He grabs my waist to help me stand up, Jin-hyung gasps "wait, let me grab namjoon" he runs out

Jimin sits me on the bed, the mean mean vampire growls "stop this nonsense, let me go" I shake my head "d-dont h-hurt j-jimin" namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung walk in, I look at namjoon-hyung "w-what i-is b-b-blue l-light f-from h-hands m-mean??"
Namjoon tilts his head "blue light from hands.....hmmmmmmm......oh! That's the spell we use to capture our enemies and put them to sleep for 1000 years"

Jimin looks at the mean mean vampire "you were planning on putting me to sleep for 1000 years?!" The mean mean vampire nods "because then you'd wake up and see that witch is brainwashing you!!!" Namjoon shakes his head "actually....witches can't brainwash people....no spell or power allows that...."

I look at the mean mean vampire "y-y-you s-s-should l-love y-your s-son....d-dont b-be a b-big m-m-meanie" Mrs park looks at the mean mean vampire "I can't believe you were considering putting our youngest son under a spell!..... This boy has been through hell and jimin was trying to protect him! He has done nothing wrong... if you really wanna find a witch to punish go to another country and punish one there! Jungkook is now under jimins supervision...the rest of the boys will also help as much as they can.... jungkook will be living here....if you have a problem then you can leave"

I gasp, namjoon nods "this is the first time I will go against you....but jungkook needs help...and we will all do everything we can to help him...." Jimin nods "plus,he's mine anyway...you can't do shit about that",

I hesitate but raise my hand and get rid of the box, the mean mean vampire looks at me and growls "I'll be off to England then....they have a witch problem there.... I'll be back though... And one day I will kill every last witch" I look down and he walks out.

Taehyung rolls his eyes "don't listen to him jungkook....you're safe now... we'll all protect you! And yoongi and hoseok...even jimin!" I look at jimin who rolls his eyes "don't look too much into it....I still don't care about you", I nod "t-thank you hyung.."
I curl up in a ball on the bed and yawn.

Jin-hyung chuckles "you kinda look like a cat" I blush and hide my face, namjoon smiles "but he has a bunny smile" I giggle a little and then yawn. Mrs park smiles "you should sleep jungkook"
Jimin sits down on the bed while everyone else sits on the floor, they all talk about things.

I close my eyes and then pour when I have nothing to hug, I feel around and find something, I move up and hug it and smile and then fall asleep

I have no idea what I'm hugging but it's comfortable and smells really nice....

The one question on my mind now is....why did jimin protect me?? I'm just his slave....right???