protecting

Slight gore warning & trigger warning
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

A few months later

Jimins pov

"WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!?!!!" I grip my father's throat tightly my eyes glowing red.
Jungkook had left about an hour ago to have a bath and hasn't come back and I KNOW my father has something to do with it, we have all been Searching for jungkook.

He gasps for air "d-dont!" My fangs appear "WHERE IS HE?!?!" I chuck him on the floor. He coughs "he's dying! He will end up where he should be!! In hell!!!!" I growl and then pin my father down and bite his neck harshly drawing blood.

He screams in pain and I drink his blood....
His body goes limp. I stand up and glare at him "now you're where you're meant to be!" I look at his face which is really pale and smirk "you're a weak excuse for a vampire king"

"JIMIN! YOUR MOTHER FOUND HIM! IN THE DUNGEON!!"

I gasp and then run to the dungeons and open the door and my Breath hitches seeing my mother and jungkook

My mother wipes his tears and then looks at me and shakes her head.
I walk to them and then fall to my knees behind jungkook looking at his back which has wounds all over it.

I tear up "oh my god...." Jungkook looks at me and smiles weakly "j-j-j-jiminie...." I gasp when he tries to move towards me. I move closer to him and then growl "why is he naked???" My mother looks at me "Kookie tell jiminie what happened"

Jungkook looks at me and then whimpers "m-mean vampire's....they....they p-put their pp I-in m-my b-bum" my eyes widen "oh....baby" he starts to cry more "and then they used....that thingy" he points at something. I stand up and pick it up....a whip

I stare at the whip which also has blood on it. I breath heavily and pick it up "mother take care of Jungkook..."
She nods "okay....don't take too long love" I walk to jungkook and kiss his head "I'll be back very soon baby" he nods.

I then walk to where my father is still led on the ground. Guards are surrounding him trying to help. I growl loudly "DONT.HELP.HIM!"  My father looks at me and gasps "d-dont l-l-let h-him n-near m-me!"

I walk to him and the guards all step back. My father's eyes widen when he sees the whip in my hand "w-whats t-that f-for?! Y-you w-wouldnt h-hit m-me!"
I growl and then stand next to him and shake my head "no because I'm better than you...." I chuck the whip at him "you're disgusting and you are not my father....."

He sits up with the help of a guard and looks at me "i-i d-did what that witch deserved!" I glare at him "YOU RAPED A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!! YOU'RE SICK IN THE HEAD AND YOU'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING!!! YOU AREN'T WORTHY TO BE KING! AND YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE OF A VAMPIRE!!! HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG TO ANYONE!!!"

The guards all gasp and step back. My father looks at me "no! You've been brainwashed" I grip his throat tightly "no....I've realized that he is an innocent boy who deserves the world....so I'll give you two options....either leave Korea and never return.....or I'll end you right here..."

His eyes widen "I'll be back son!" I growl "don't call me that! Guards! Take him away!!" The guards pick him up and pull him away and I walk to mine and Jungkooks bedroom and my heart breaks hearing his sobs.

I walk into the room to see Jin patching up the wounds on Jungkooks back, jungkook looks at me "j-jiminie!" I walk to him and sit next to him on the bed "I'm so sorry baby....I should have gone with you" he shakes his head "i-im okay jiminie....d-dont worry"

I shake my head "no baby....he hurt you....I'm so sorry for not coming to you sooner..... please forgive me baby"
He crawls into my lap and leans his head on my chest while Jin continues to patch his back up. I kiss his head "he can't hurt you anymore....he's gone"

He winces a little and Jin sighs "sorry bunny....it's all done now....just don't move too much alright we don't want you opening them again" jungkook nods.
I wrap my arms around him being careful because of his back and tear up "you didn't deserve this baby"

Tears start to roll down my cheeks "I'm so sorry....I wish I could erase all the pain" my mother puts her hand on my shoulder "both of you get some rest....I'll make some food for everyone okay?"
Jin gasps "I'll help!", They both smile and walk out the room.

Jungkook cuddles up to me more "jiminie...can I have some clothes?" I nod "of course baby" I put him on the bed and stand up grabbing some boxers and one of my hoodies.
I give them to him and he puts them on.

I sit with my back against the headboard and jungkook climbs onto my lap and sits down "jiminie?" He looks down. I chuckle a little "what's up baby?" He blushes "you...you saw my pp didn't you???" I blush a little and sigh "I did baby but you don't need to be embarrassed....you're my beautiful baby so don't be embarrassed okay?"

He looks at me and then nods and hugs me "I'm sorry..." I shake my head "don't ever apologize baby...."
I chuckle a little hearing his cure snores. I wrap my arms around him loosely so I don't hurt his back and more tears roll down my cheeks and I whisper "nobody will hurt you again baby....I'll protect you"