love

Jungkooks pov

I pout a little watching master working at his desk.
He's been avoiding me lately.....I don't know what I did wrong.
I huff "master?" He looks at me "yes?"

I tilt my head "what did I do???.... you've been avoiding me....I'm your slave right?....am I not meant to do anything???" He turns to me and sighs "something's have happened and I haven't got time for a slave....go bother Jin or someone"

He then turns back around, I look down "yes master....sorry master" I walk out the room to find jin-hyung.
I find him and namjoon-hyung in the kitchen.
I walk to jin-hyung and not saying anything I lean my head on his chest and whimper.

He gasps "jungkook? Are you alright?" I shake my head "master doesn't want me anymore....I think I did something bad....he avoids me....have I been bad?" He shakes his head "of course not Kookie.... you've been the best!....jimin is just a whiny boy.....don't think so much about it"

I sigh "but he's my master....without him I'm.....I'm nothing...." Namjoon tilts his head "what do you mean kook?" I look at him "everytime I'm with master I feel safe and happy.....but since he pushed me away....I feel alone and scared....does he not want me anymore hyungs?"

Hoseok runs into the room "I FELT SADNESS AND IM HERE WITH SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS TO HELP! WHO IS SAD?!"
I giggle a little "I'm just a bit scared hyung....that's all"

Yoongi and taehyung also run in "who's sad?" I raise my hand a little.
All three of them gasp, yoongi chuckles "what's up little one?" I sigh and then gasp when Jin lifts me up so I'm sat on the counter and they all stand around me.

I sigh "master doesn't want me anymore....I've been bad....be said he doesn't have time for me.....and I feel scared and alone when I'm not with master....." I look down.

Taehyung Huff's "you don't feel safe with us?" I nod "I do! It's just master is.....my master....with him I feel happy and safe....I feel safe with all of you....but it's different when I'm with master"

"You feel safe and happy when with me?" We all jump and I look up seeing master stood leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.
I nod "you stopped me having nightmares.....well....you did.....and you cuddled me until I fell asleep....I feel very safe when with you....."

He walks towards us and glares at the others "move it" they all move away. Master then stands between my legs with his hands on my thighs "why do you feel safe?" I shrug "your scent helps me feel safe....you also saved me from your appa....you protected me....you took me away from my old family"

He nods "I see......well....I have some free time now....wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" I giggle and nod "yeah!" He chuckles and I gasp when he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Yoongi snickers "where has our mean and heartless jiminie gone?" Master growls loudly at him and then walks back to the bedroom carrying me.
I smile a little and lean my head on his chest "why did you push me away master?"

He sighs "because something got in the way and I was thinking about stuff" he sits on the bed and I stay on his lap.
I sit back so I can look at him "about what?" He Huff's "feelings....."
I tilt my head "feelings????? Like happiness?" He chuckles "kinda yeah....but I love someone..."

I giggle "love is a strong word master...." He sighs "just call me jimin....." I tilt my head "jimin?" He nods "yeah" I smile and nod "okay..."
He puts his hands on my thighs again "wanna know who I fell in love with?"

I gasp "can I guess??" He shrugs "sure..." I giggle "hmmmm is it taehyung?" He shakes his head "gross definitely not..."
I tilt my head "jin-hyung?" He scoffs "fuck no" I raise my eyebrow "who??"
He chuckles "you"
My eyes widen "me???" He nods "yep....that's why I was pushing you away.....I was refusing to accept the feelings....."

I smile "I love you too jimin!" He smirks "you do?" I nod "of course....now movie time!" I turn around and he puts a movie on and then wraps his arms around me.
I lean back on his chest and smile....
Today was nice.......
Jimin likes me!.....no he loves me...........
That's good right????.....I can't remember....