ruined

Jimins pov

My eomma smiles and picks up his gifts "ready?", Jungkook nods

Today will be the best day for him....I will make sure nothing goes wrong today......
Today is a day for jungkook and nobody will ruin today......
He deserves Everything and more and that's exactly what I plan on giving him....

My mother hands him some gifts, he stares at it "a box with pretty paper?" I chuckle "no baby you need to rip the paper...there's something inside" he pouts "but I don't wanna rip it....it's so pretty" I kiss his head "I'll get you some more okay? Rip this and we can get all the wrapping paper you like"

He giggles and rips the paper. He opens it fully and tilts his head "what is it?" I look at it and smile "it's a necklace baby....it goes around your neck...." He looks at me "around my neck?" He holds it up and giggles "jiminie lookie it's a bunny on the moon!"

" He looks at me "around my neck?" He holds it up and giggles "jiminie lookie it's a bunny on the moon!"

I nod "indeed it is baby....want me to put it on you?" He nods and hands it to me. I put it on him and kiss his head again "there you go bunny...." He giggles "thank you"

He continues to open gifts, he gets lots of bunny things.
Yoongi looks at me "what did you get him?", I gulp and look down "I uh.....I didn't-"
Jungkook Inturrups me "Jiminie has already done so much for me! So I don't need anything from him....I didn't need anything from any of you....being a part of your family is a gift to me...."

I look at him "you deserve Everything baby....look....tell me something you want and I'll get it for you" I gasp when he climbs on my lap and straddles me "I want you to smile jiminie" I tilt my head "what?" He giggles "smile jiminie! Please? As a gift to me?"

I raise an eyebrow "no I mean something that you really badly want" jungkook pouts "I really badly want you smiling!" I smile "you are so cute bunny" he gasps and giggles "jiminie hyung is smiling!!! Smile more often hyung, you have a pretty smile"

I blush a little "thank you bunny....why don't we all get dressed and we can go out for lunch?" He nods and jumps up.
We all stand up, namjoon looks at me "where exactly are we going?" I shrug "wherever the birthday bunny wants to go"

Jungkook giggles more "jiminie let's go change" he pull me by my sleeve to our room. I change my clothes and style my hair nicely

 I change my clothes and style my hair nicely

I hand jungkook some clothes. He looks at me "hyungie?" I nod "yes bunny?" He blushes "these are girl clothes" I nod "do you want something else??? It's just I don't have many things in your size at the moment..." He shakes his head "no it's okay....but won't people yell at me for wearing girl clothes?"

I walk to him and grab his hands "baby listen to me....you wear what you want....it's you who is wearing it all day....what you wear doesn't effect anyone else in anyway.....if you don't want to wear these clothes then I try and find you something else....but know that if anyone says anything about you they'll have me to deal with"

Jungkook giggles and nods "okay hyungie.....thank you" he starts to undress so I turn around.

About three minutes later he Taps my shoulder "d-done.." I turn around and look at his outfit

" I turn around and look at his outfit

I chuckle "you look stunning baby...." He blushes "I do???? Don't you think this skirt is a bit short?" I shake my head "nope it's perfect....shall we get going?" He nods

I grab his hand and we walk out the room, we walk to the others who are all waiting by the door. I stop when I see my father stood next to my mother. I push jungkook behind me a little protecting him "what is HE doing here?"

My mother sighs "he said he wants to be here too for Jungkooks birthday..." Jungkook giggles and walks to him before I can speak "I'm glad you're here!" My dad growls. I growl louder "don't growl at him!"

I pull jungkook away from him "stay with me baby alright?" Jungkook nods "okay hyungie..."
We all climb into a limo. Sadly I'm stuck sat next to my father. Jungkook sits on my lap with his arms around me tightly.

I roll my eyes when my father starts a conversation "so....how was it with jisoo???" I don't answer him. My mother sighs "park jimin your father is talking to you"
Jungkook sits up and smiles "jisoo is noona that comes to the castle right?"

I nod "that's the one baby....the one with the pretty dress" jungkook gasps "noona is amazing!! So so pretty and very pretty dresses! She is my friend!"
My father glares at him "I didn't ask you" I growl "but at least he answered you so keep your mouth shut you old prick"

Jungkook pouts and moves so he is sat on Jins lap. My father chuckles "weak witch" my eyes start to turn red "STOP THE LIMO!" The driver stops suddenly.
I look at my father "get out now...." He tilts his head "excuse me?" I start to get angrier "I said GET OUT NOW!"

he shakes his head "no! Because today is supposed to be MY birthday!!! Not some PATHETIC WITCHES!!!" My eyes turn red and I gasp when someone grabs my hand, I look at them so see jungkook smiling sweetly "calm down jiminie it's okay..."

I start to calm down when jungkook moves back into my lap. He looks at my father "it's your birthday today??? Well this lunch can be for you! We can share a birthday!" My father scoffs "no....I don't share"

Jungkook pouts "sharing is caring sir.....you can't have everything" my father starts to get angry and goes to speak but jungkook cuts him off "you know sir, you are really mean and it's not nice,you should be nice to everyone, especially since you are the king, you should love everyone in your kingdom but you done, you're a big meanie and not many people like you! Jiminie goes like you! Jin-hyung doesn't like you and none of the others like you....so please stop being a meanie and learn some respect"

All of us try and keep our laughs hidden while jungkook continues to pout at my father. My father scoffs "you have some guts backchatting me witch" jungkook Huff's "sir.....I told you my name....my name isnt witch....it's jungkook and-" he gasps when my father gets out the limo slamming the door.

Jungkook Huff's "shouldn't be a big meanie" we all laugh and jungkook tilts his head "what's so funny???" I hold him close to me "you are really amazing baby....well done" jungkook smiles "now let's go eat! I'm hungry" the driver starts to drive again and I smirk hearing my father yelling from down the street for us to stop.

He has ruined the day...... fucking pathetic excuse for a father....god I hate him so much....
I hope jungkook enjoys everything else.....I won't let my father near him again......

This day has gone down hill.....I hope jungkook doesn't hate me now......