you look terrible

Jungkooks pov

It's currently 3am and I am exhausted!
However it's time to speak with my friends!
I carefully walk over to my small cauldron...it's the only thing this family has given me, I take a deep breath and then whisper some magic words and smile a little when I see my friends faces appear in the cauldron
"H-hey h-hyungs.."

Jin gasps "oh Kookie you look terrible" I nod "I haven't slept in ages....but look what I can do" I look around and then lift my hand a little and a glass breaks, I look back at my friends "I can break small things..." Hoseok smiles "that's amazing kook, have they fed you today??"

I shake my head but smile "nope but i can make my own food...I'm 18 remember....right?" Namjoon nods "yes jungkook you are 18.....poor boy don't even know your age..." I giggle "I don't need to know it....I live forever so it doesn't matter right?" Jin sighs "but kookie-" he gets cut off by a deep voice behind him "BOYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

Namjoon huffs "sorry kook gotta go! Speak to you soon! Love you" I sigh "yeah love you too guys" they soon disappear leaving me alone again....I jump when there is a knock on the door followed my my 'dads' voice "oi peice of shit open up!!" I shake my head "n-no!" I lift my hand up and keep the door shut

He growls and starts banging on the door "I SAID OPEN UP!!" I cry a little and keep the door shut

It takes about an hour for the banging and yelling to stop. I walk to my cauldron and look inside it, I see my reflection, my scar is so noticeable....I wish I could make it go away....it reminds me of everything I've been through.... everything I will go through....all because I'm different

At times like this....I wish I wasn't a witch...

............jins pov............

"Namjoon I feel so bad for him....it's only because he's different" I look down, Namjoon sighs "I know babe....one day it'll get better for him....just remember that he is our enemy...." Jin looks at me "why is he our enemy? He's a fucking 18 year old boy!"

Hoseok sighs "nobody but Mr and Mrs park know why they're enimies....and jimin cause he is a spoiled brat" Namjoon nods "I think it's something to do with a witch accidentally put a spell on a vampire and killed one?? I'm not to sure...but a witch did something that angered my dad....and then the whole rivalry started.."

"BOYS! COME IN HERE NOW!!" We all jump and walk into the lounge where mr and Mrs park and jimin were all sat on the couch, yoongi, taehyung also walk in and stand next to us, mr park looks at all of us and stands up "as you all know there is still one of our enemy roaming Korea....we must catch the witch and-"  jimin Intturrupts "I want it as mine....it will be mine and when I decide I will kill it"

Mr park nods "exactly.... whatever he wants to do with the witch is his choice....I expect all of you to go our looking for the witch and when you find him bring him back as quick as possible" taehyung gasps "omg omg omg! I think I know how to find him! Just ask around!"

I roll my eyes "taehyung please stop pointing out the obvious.... obviously we will ask around....when should we start??" Mrs park smiles "as soon as possible boys....please be careful...we have no idea what that witch can do....she could be dangerous" we all nod and walk out the lounge, I look at Namjoon who looks at me "what are we meant to do?"

Namjoon sighs "we have to catch him....we can't go against them....I'm sorry babe but we don't have a choice.....maybe we can warn him and he can escape?.....we have a while to he-"

"I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!! MY OLD FRIEND KNOWS WHERE SHE LIVES!!!" taehyung runs to us "we have to go now!!! Come on quickly!!!" We all look at one another and then nod, we follow him out and to an abandoned house, taehyung tilts his head "what the fuck? This is apparently their address...."

Yoongi tilts his head "do you think this is their old address???" We walk up to the door, yoongi opens it and we all walk in and look around...it looks like nobody has been here in years, my eyes widen when I see two skeletons, I look at Namjoon "babe how long have these been here?"

Namjoon walks over to me and crouches down, he inspects the skeletons "about 14 years....one female and one male....both werent vampires....one was a human....the male....but the woman was neither....a witch" hoseok gasps a little "that means the kid has been alone for years!"

Namjoon looks at me, I nod..... jungkooks family....this is his old home. Taehyung gasps "guys look at this!" We all look at him, he holds up a necklace, Namjoon gasps "that's a witches necklace.....I assume the witch was meant to give it to the child....is there a note with it??" Taehyung nods and hands them both to Namjoon, he puts them in his pocket "don't tell my dad or jimin before I find our exactly what it is and what it does"

We all nod, yoongi walks around the house and gasps "it looks like the kid was just a small boy when he lived here...look" we all walk to him and look inside the room to see burnt posters of vampires and some bunny posters, I walk into the room and my eyes widen a little when I see a small diary with jungkooks name on the front of it, I pick it up and shove it into my pocket without them knowing

I need to warn jungkook that he isn't safe....as soon as jimin finds him he is dead....

But I can't go against my king....

I don't know what to do.......