We've Come So Far

A few months later

Jimins pov

I yawn walking into the lounge and see jungkook led on the couch with jiya on his chest. I walk over to him "baby?" he looks up at me and smiles "jiminie!" I chuckle "hello baby, you okay?" he nods "jiya was up all night last night...and the night before that... And the night before that... A-and the one before that"

I sigh "you haven't slept? Why didn't you tell me?" jungkook stands up still holding jiya "I-I didn't want to distract you....you've been busy lately" I walk to him and gently take jiya from him "baby...I would drop everything I was doing for you"

I gently tip his chin up so he looks at me and he smiles a little "I'm sorry jiminie..." i shake my head "hey, no... I banned that word" he pouts "I forgot.." i kiss his head and then jin rushes into the room "I'M TAKING JIYA ON A WALK!" he takes jiya from me

I glare at him "did you ask?" jungkook nods "he asked me earlier....i said he could..is that bad?" I shake my head "no no that's fine" jin then puts jiya in her stroller and namjoon rushes out the room and then they both walk out.

Jungkook smiles and then yawns a little "D-do you want some food?" I shake my head "no, I want you to sleep" he whines "but I don't wanna" I raise an eyebrow "I'll give you cuddles" he gasps "let's go!!"

I laugh a little and we walk to the bedroom. Jungkook then changes into some pajamas

 Jungkook then changes into some pajamas

^^^ those ones

I take my shirt off and change into some sweatpants. Jungkook lays on the bed and I sit down, he moves and straddles my lap, I rest my hands on his waist "who would have ever thought we'd end up here"

He giggles "before.. I was begging you to kill me" I chuckle "but now, you beg me for cuddles and kisses" I cup his cheeks and he then looks out the window "jiminie?" I nod "yes baby?" I move my hands back to his hips

He looks back at me "what happened to your appa?" I smirk "my father?....lets just say... Karma caught up to him" he tilts his head "what's Karma?" I laugh a little "you still have a lot to learn baby"

He leans his head on my chest "we've come a long way...." i nod "we have....when we first met, I hated you, I tried to kill you and torture you... But then, then I realised how amazing you are, you were so innocent back then...and I then fell in love with you"

Jungkook giggles "I loved you right from the start!" he sits up straight and wraps his arms around my neck "and now we have a daughter and we have two bunnies and we're married!!" I chuckle "just like your dream.."

His eyes widen and he then nods smiling widely "you're right!! Just like my dream!" I peck his cheek "I love you so so much baby" he smiles "I love you too" he then yawns and leans his head on my shoulder. I then lay down with him still on my chest and wrap my arms around him

After a few minutes I hear his soft cute snores making me smile. I gently intertwine our hands and stare at our wedding rings.

We really have come a long way...
To think, I've had thoughts of killing him..
But now...i panic so much even if he gets a paper cut..

So much has changed...
But for the better!

~T. H. E... E. N. D~