slave

Jungkooks pov

I sit in front of the vampire and look up at him "j-just d-do i-it....i-it h-hurts t-to b-breath...."
He smirks and then grabs my chin making me wince "I'm not gonna kill you~.....hmmm....you can be my slave~"

What do slaves do?????.......

I tilt my head "b-b-but-" he cuts me off "you will do as I say, exactly when I say it, understand me?"
I nod and then look down.

I see jin-hyung sat next to me. I lean against him and whimper "i-i-it h-hurts" he wraps his arm around me "I know it does baby....I know.... it'll be okay"
The vampire crosses his arms "why are you all obsessed with him anyway?"

Namjoon-hyung sighs "jimin....he's an 18 year old boy who has already been through hell....he deserves a happy life....he's been tortured...no parents....doesn't even know when his birthday is....doesn't know what a bed is or anything....he's innocent...."

The lady vampire looks at him and nods "he deserves a chance at life....the other witches must've evacuated to another country....he hasn't done anything to us and deserves a chance to be happy...."

I hesitate but look up at the vampire who Huff's "give it a bath and heal it's wounds and then take it to a spare room....also....get it some food"

Hobi-hyung crosses his arms "he not it jimin...he has a name" the vampire rolls his eyes "whatever....I'm going to inform my father about this.....Joon,hoseok, yoongi come with me....Jin, taehyung and eomma stay with the witch and do as I said before"

Everyone else in the room nods. The vampire looks at me and smirks "I'll see you later~" he winks at me and then leaves.
I look up at the lady vampire who kneels in front of me and smiles "we're gonna help you okay?....can you Stand up for me?" I nod a little.

I stand up and wince loudly. Taehyung and Jin-hyung quickly grab me and help me stand up.
I take a deep breath and hold onto them for support.

Jin-hyung sighs "poor Kookie...come on.... we're gonna put you in the bath okay?....a tub of water which will clean you okay? And bubbles?"
I hesitate but nod.

We walk out the cell and my eyes widen a little when we walk up flights of stairs until we reach a beautiful room. I gasp when i see someone that looks exactly like me on the wall.
I jump back "who's that?!" I point at the person.

Taehyung chuckles "calm down Kookie....that's you....it's your reflection...", I tilt my head "it's me?" He nods "yeah...there is nobody else in the room except for you,me, Jin, and Mrs park"

I look at the lady "Mrs park?" She smiles and nods "I'm jimins mother....and also the queen" I gasp and bow to her and wince. She gasps and makes me stand up "don't bow to me hun...." I pout "b-but y-you're t-the q-queen"

She shakes her head "not right now....now...I am Mrs park...someone who is going to help you okay?....you can even call me eomma if you'd like" I smile a little and nod.

Jin-hyung looks at me "okay bunny....I need you to take your clothes off and hop into the tub over there" he points to a.....tub?....filled with water and bubbles.

I gulp "I won't die?" Taehyung shakes his head "no...you won't die...it will hurt at first....but it'll be okay.....do you want Jins help?" I nod a little.

Taehyung and Mrs park nod and walk out the room.
Jin helps me take my clothing off and then helps me into the water.

I hide in pain "ow! H-hyung i-it h-hurts" he nods "deep breaths bunny.... it'll Sting for a little bit....calm down okay?"
I take deep breaths and he grabs hold of my hand.
Mrs park and taehyung walk in again.

They both crouch down next to the tub. Mrs park smiles "what would you like to smell like?.... marshmallows?.... chocolate?.... strawberries?-"
I gasp "strawberries!!" She giggles and nods "of course",

She stands up and grabs a pink bottle. I tilt my head and taehyung smiles "we will put this on a wash cloth and then you rub it all over your body and then we'll rinse you off with the shower and you'll be clean and smell like strawberries!"

I hesitate but nod "o-okay...." Mrs park puts the liquid from the bottle on a wash cloth and then hands it to me. I tilt my head "i-i r-rub it everywhere?" Jin-hyung nods "yeah...all over your body" I look at him "c-can you help?" He chuckles and nods "of course"

He takes the wash cloth from me and the other two turn away....
He rubs it all over my body and then grabs what I assume is the shower and it sprays water on me getting all the bubbles off my body.

Taehyung then puts something in my hair and rubs it In and then uses the shower to get it out.
I giggle a little when Mrs park starts to make funny faces.

Jin-hyung looks at me "ready to get out?" I nod. He stands up and the other two turn away, jin-hyung lifts me out the bath and wraps Me in a.....towel I think it's called....
He smiles "okay....we got you some new clothes okay?" I nod again.

Taehyung holds out some clothing. I take it from him and wince a little.
Mrs park sighs "but first....let me patch all your wounds up" I sit down on the toilet lid.... jin-hyung told me what it was.

Mrs park patches some of my wounds up and then heals many of them making me smile a little. Taehyung and Mrs park then walk out and Jin-hyung helps me change into the clothes which were some black boxers, some short shorts which don't cover much and an oversized pink hoodie with some thigh-high socks with little kitties on them.

Jin-hyung ruffles my hair and chuckles "you're so small Kookie" I giggle a little and then stand up....it still hurts a little....not much though....
I hesitate but walk out of the room...which I now know is called a bathroom....

Mrs park smiles "you look adorable Kookie" I smile and blush a little "t-thank you..."
I gasp when the vampire from Before walks in.....I think his name is jimin.... He looks at me and smirks "everyone out. I want to speak to the witch"

I look at jin-hyung who kisses my head "we'll get your room ready okay?" I nod a little then all three walk out.
The vampire chuckles "now come to me little one~"
I hesitate but walk to him

What is he going to do...... I'm so scared....