fixing

Jimins pov

I knock on the door. It opens revealing an angry taehyung "what do you want jimin?", I sigh "look I didn't hurt him....I was trying to protect him from my father....he pushed me out the way and got hit by the spell instead of me....I didn't want this to happen!!"

Taehyung sighs "it was a sleeping spell....we don't know when he'll wake up" my eyes widen "what?" He opens the door more allowing me inside. I walk in and my eyes widen when I see jungkook led on the bed lifeless.

Jin looks at me "I'm sorry for blaming you jimin..." I shake my head "no it's okay...I understand why you did blame me....I'm sorry I couldn't protect him" tears roll down his cheeks.
I hesitate but walk to the bed and sit next to jungkook

Hoseok looks down "we've looked in every book...we don't know how to erase the spell....he could be asleep for thousands of years..." I stand up and shake my head "no there must be something!"

I walk to the book shelf and pull books out and look through them.
I chuck them on the floor once I finish and huff "why isn't there a cure!!!"
I growl and walk out the room and to my parents bedroom.

I see the door is locked. My eyes glow red and the door is bashed down. I walk into the room through the broken door and growl "tell me how to erase the spell" my father sits up in bed and shakes his head "no! That witch will be asleep for thousands of years and there is nothing you can do about it!"

I see my mother looking down. I growl loudly showing my fangs "TELL ME!!!" My mother looks at me and nods. She stands up and winces when my father grabs her wrist "don't.you.dare"

I walk to him and grab his wrist "let.her.go" my father lets my mother go and she runs out the room.
I glare at him "I will end you if you touch my mother or my witch again.do you understand me?" He growls at me making me growl louder back at him.

He winces when I dig my nails into his wrist, he nods "fine! I won't touch them again!" I let him go "good..." I walk out the room and walk to my mother calming down a little.
My eyes turn normal and she looks at me "let's go to the witch" I nod.

We walk to Jin and namjoons room and my mother walks to jungkook and grabs his hand "I'm so sorry..." I growl a little "how do I erase it?" She looks at me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. "you need give him some of your blood and then kiss him" my eyes widen "the fuck? No!"

She sighs "you're a pure blood vampire...it will cure him and erase the spell..." I cross my arms "no... because that's the mating thing!"
Namjoon shakes his head "no...the mating routine is when you make love, you give him your blood then you bite him and he bites you....then he'll become a vampire and you'll be mates..."

I shake my head "still no! I'm not kissing him!" I gasp when suddenly Jin is in front of me grabbing me by my collar "you fucking kiss him now or I will make sure to end you while you sleep park jimin....and that's not a threat....that's a promise if you don't man up and kiss him....and it's a drop of blood....don't be a pussy" his eyes were bright red.

I gulp and nod "o-okay okay!" He lets me go and his eyes go normal. I huff and walk over to the bed "why do I have to kiss him?" My mother glares at me "because I said so" I roll my eyes

I hesitate but sit next to the witch. I look at him and then at my mum "blood first right?" She nods. I sigh and then bite down on my wrist, I suck some of blood.
I hesitate but then pull my wrist away and move towards the witch. His lips were parted.

This is ridiculous....
I kiss him letting the blood go into his mouth. I go to pull away when taehyung holds my head still.
My eyes widen when suddenly Jungkooks eyes flutter open. He looks up at me and blushes bright red

I lift my hand up and slap taehyung in the face, he groans and falls off the bed. I stand up quickly "there!,....you're welcome!" I quickly walk away to stand behind namjoon who chuckles.

Jungkooks pov

I feel something in my mouth. My eyes flutter open and my eyes widen and I blush deeply to see master kissing me.
He stands up quickly after slapping taehyung in the face. I swallow whatever was in my mouth.

I gasp..."w-w-what....that was blood...". I look at Mrs park who was sat next to me. She puts a hand on top of mine and nods "my husband put a spell on you so jimin had to undo it....you didn't actually have to kiss him though jimin"

Master growls "you fucking old bitch" Mrs park laughs. I smile a little "thank you master..." I gasp when jin-hyung hugs me tightly "you're okay!!!" I giggle and hug back "yeah I'm fine hyung" he steps back "I was so worried...." I stand up from the bed and walk to master who looks at me, I gulp "I uh....can I go to the toilet?"

He nods "of course....you don't have to ask.... I'll walk you there though because that asshole is still here and he might hurt you again" I nod.
I walk with master to the bathroom. I look at him "master....why does your father hate me?"

Master looks at me "we'll talk about it later....go to the toilet and I'll wait here okay?....don't take too long" I nod "yes master...", I walk into the bathroom and close the door.

I look in the mirror and touch my lips....master kissed me....I drank some of masters blood....
He probably hates me now....just like his father.....
All cause I'm a dumb witch....