Chapter 27: Surprise!

It wasn't until break time that I found Alex. She was walking towards the break room, already knowing the place like the palm of her hand. Didn't took her long at all, unlike me. I assume she had extra personal tours curtesy of Paul Wesley. She noticed me watching her walking right pass me and stopped.

"Are you going to the break room?" She asked rather quickly.

"No. I'm going to my-"

"Great!" She interrupted me. "Don't go." She demanded and walked away, leaving me there to process what she said in shock.

"Alright then." I murmured under my breath as I made my way to my dressing room.

Once there, I hesitated on which door I should open, which room should I enter. Ian's or mine. I chose mine and I was surprised and relived when I found Ian laying on the couch, his back was to me and I could see he was taking a picture of himself with his phone. I walked up to him and lowered my face down to his, laying my arms on his chest. His muscles tensed a little but one sudden look to the left was enough for him to relax and finish taking the picture.

I kissed his cheek when he putted his phone down. His cheek, underneath his ear, his neck...

He took my hand and pulled it 'till I was sitting on his lap. Without a warning, I connected our lips on a passionate kiss. He responded immediately.

His touch around my waist lights me on fire. My waist blazed where his fingers meet my body. The burns didn't showed but it was getting hard for me to breath with ash on my lungs. I was suffocating on him.

I felt in control and claimed him as mine by taking a hold on his hair and pulling slightly, receiving a moan from him. I decided to take it a step further and bit on his lower lip as hard as I could without hurting him. A groan emerged from him before he lifted me up unexpectedly. I landed on his lap, with a leg on either side of him, which I think was his plan all along. He pulled way and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"No one has ever done that to me before." He admitted. His look was an admiring look. It made me blush slightly, luckily it wasn't that noticeable. "Do it again." He demanded.

I smirk grew on my face as I leaned into him again. "Gladly." I said before making full contact. Two seconds later, Ian's phone rang.

We pulled away so he could answer the text message. We both looked at his phone screen showing the notification of a message from Candice but didn't made any sign to pick it up.

"Are you hungry? 'Cause I'm hungry. Let's go eat something." He spoke too fast for me to answer but he lifted me up again so he could get up from the couch. Once he was standing, he offered his hand for me to take and, when I did, he pulled me out the door and on our way to the break room.

I was a little worried about people watching us walking hand in hand but then I realized, it didn't looked romantic at all. He was dragging me for heaven's sake! I had to jog to keep up with his pace. Normally, I'm a fast walker but he wasn't walking.

What's all the fuss about the break room anyways?...

...I guess I'm about to find out. I thought.

Ian opened the door and, for two seconds, the room looked empty. Out of nowhere, everybody appeared from their hiding place. Some where behind the counter on the kitchen corner, others chose to hide behind the couches. So far, I could see Kat, Nina, Alex and Paul standing behind the counter, McQueen, Trevino and Zach behind one couch, Malarkey, Penelope and Chris Wood behind the other couch, and Candice appeared from behind the door. If I were easily scared, or if I could get scared at all, I would have been screaming my lungs out by now.