Chapter 52: Through The Lens

Truth be told, Ian Somerhalder spent a night in Washington and, rumor has it, he didn't spent it alone.

We spotted the very handsome man in the streets of Washington and, to our surprise, he was well accompanied by a mysterious woman. The pair walked around and looked very comfortable with each other's company. Not to mention, the PDA was eminent.

Sadly for us, we never got a good look at the lucky woman and the pictures we were able to take don't help our case. But we have taken the task of numbering a few possibilities:

1-Nina Dobrev: Well of course she should be number one on the list since we all miss Nian. We can't get enough of the two together!! Can this give our hopes a chance to shine through? Fingers crossed.

2-Maggie Grace: Our 'Lost' fans can agree on how perfect they look together. They say past is past but 2006 wasn't that long ago...right?

3-Veronica Brooks: Last, but definitely not least. First seen on The Vampire Diaries(were she co-started with none other than Ian himself), Veronica has been taking over the spot light with her up and coming acting career and, let's not forget, her work as a musician in the band she founded, Rated B. This two were on-screen lovers for at least three episodes until Veronica's character Megan, a witch, erased the memories of their night together from Ian's character, Damon, after realizing he needed closure with Elena. Although we have no idea what's Megan gonna end up in, we can't deny the evident chemistry Ian and Veronica brought to set.

The two of them carried on to start on a film together that didn't fail to show some more chemistry *wink wink* between the two. They have also been spotted together before and seem to have developed a close relationship over time, as we see how they (or should we say Ian) frequently posts pictures with Veronica and writes the most cute and from-the-heart captions.

You're not up to date? Here's what you've missed from Ian's Instagram account:

@iansomerhalder: I am the luckiest of them all, laying beside @Vero1996. Damon's room just got a whole lot fun ;)
____

@iansomerhalder: Sweaty after show picture. What a talented and dedicated woman this is, on and off-camera. Everyone is blown away by her, myself included. Keep amazing the world with your talents, just like you have amazed me.
_____

@iansomerhalder: All wrapped up on @wVero1996 and this episode. Bittersweet feelings. I can't fully say how much we're all going to miss this one, but it's going to be a LOT. But what I can say is how hard is going to be for us to forget her. Your amazingness, sweetness and loveliness, as well as your talents, thoughts and personality will never be forgotten. We'll miss the hell out of you, gorgeous.
Love,
Ian
____

@iansomerhalder: Countdown to @Vero1996 's much awaited debut has officially begun. I'm excited!!! This has been truly one of the best experiences I've had during any filming process so far. And after we've been bragging about this woman's talent, you finally get to see it! We'll both be watching along with you and will take twitter breaks so reach out and enjoy this masterpiece!
Love,
Ian&Veronica
____

@iansomerhalder: My Brazil right now... It has been great so far. I'll admit it could be better but @Vero1996 is living the rock star life back in USA. We're both missing out somehow.
_____

@iansomerhalder: So thrilled to be present and witness the talent of this woman at its core. I'm listening a fun, sing-along song coming to life under this beautiful woman's guidance. Couldn't be more proud of you if I tried @Vero1996 '
_____

@iansomerhalder: We were just informed of @Vero1996 and @SmoothJackson27 achievement. The biggest congrats go to these hard-working women and their band mates. You both have a bright future ahead of you and we'll support you both on every step of the way. The best wishes from our side of the city to yours.
Love,
Paul&Ian
______

@iansomerhalder: She showed me a Latin thanksgiving so I'll show her some Louisianan hospitality. ✈️
_____

@iansomerhalder: @Vero1996 found the good'ol piano. Performed beautifully for the Somerhalders.
_____

@iansomerhalder: I am truly humbled by all the birthday wishes. I'm spending the day with my family and the lovely @Vero1996 who has BECOME like family for all of us. Thanks for the amazing performance and for letting us experience the feeling of pure intensity that your playing transmits. You are welcome anytime you want, your presence is savored.
Love,
The Somerhalders :)
_____

@iansomerhalder: Today, you'll find me and @paulwesley in House Of Blues to get a taste of what @RatedBtheBand can do. Stoked to be able to see this fine lady on a stage as big as this one for the very first time. Glad to see she's making her way up to the top in the music word and, like I promised, I'll support you every step of the way.
Love and Good Luck,
Ian
______

@iansomerhalder: The day has finally arrived. #WakePremiere is about to begging and we are about to arrive. It fills me with pride that @Vero1996 has made it to the big screen for the first time. And it brings me such an honor to be able to share the screen with her. I'm so excited to see all the hard work put into this film to finally gloom.

Sounds like the two are really close, huh? It would only make sense if they were the ones spotted at Washington not too long ago. Sad part of the story is, they have openly talked about how their relationship is strictly categorized as friendship. But, Veronica is still on the list since we still have hope.

Who do you think is the one in the pictures? Let us know in the comments.