Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.

The rest of the day was a blur. Again, we had to re-film some scenes and this time, when Megan had to save Damon, it felt more intense.

My lips felt numb every time I looked at Ian's eyes. My skin shivered when he touched my wrists and he looked oblivious to what was happening to me.

Thank god that was over, the only thing I wanted to do right now was go to my hotel room and never leave.

I was walking out to the parking lot and I heard Kat's voice calling my name. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face her.

"So tomorrow's our day off. I was wondering if you'd want to go to the dance studio with me tomorrow?" She asked. I haven't had a full-on dance session in a while and I sure missed it. So I agreed and Kat said she would text me the address later.

When I was getting ready for bed I couldn't help but notice Ian's scent was all over my shirt. That night, I slept with less difficulty than pasts nights. I had the shirt right beside me, bringing a feeling of calmness with every breath I took.

-x-

The next morning, I got ready and went to the dance studio, following Kat's directions. I was expecting a full crew to be in there. But I felt slightly surprised when I only found Kat inside the studio, warming up. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey! We got the studio all by our selfs today. How cool is that?" She asked as she got up to greet me.

I started warming up with her and she wanted to know more about my dancing experience.

"Well, I started in high school. I had some friends that were dancers and they got me into all of it. A few years later, one of them got a dancing studio and we decided to make a dance crew, just for fun." I told her.

"And what you do?" She asked wanting to know what do I dance.

"A little bit of everything, really. Mainly hip hop and breakdancing. But I've learned all kinds of things." I said.

-x-

It really felt like I was hanging out with a best friend of mine. We understood each other so much and we were having a great time. It was like those practices I have with the crew were we would do whatever we came up with, and it would make our day.

She started teaching me some of her own choreographies and she even recorded us dancing together. I tried to teach her some of my personal choreographies and she was getting the hang of it.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Let's see what you got." She said walking towards the small radio she brought. She started looking for something to have me dance to and I laughed while I walked a few steps towards the middle of the studio.

The song Look At Me Now by Chris Brown started playing and a bunch of memories came rushing to me. I giggled as a got ready to dance while Kat started recording me.

It was like I completely changed personalities. I went from a 'sweet and shy' vibe to a more underground kind of vibe.

I started dancing with power and confidence. I felt my hair flying in all directions I moved my head to. I stopped at some point only to point at my reflection in the huge mirror like I was dance-battling with myself.

When the vocals of the song became fast I started to do popping and some waving, all in synch with the music. When the rapping ended, I jumped and landed exactly when the chorus started again.

Then I went out of character and I moved my hands along side of my neck on a slicing motion to say I was done. Kat stopped recording.

"Girl! You got some moves!" She said.