Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...

I gotta say, by now, I've met the entire cast and, the most memorable was Ian. After he introduced himself and completely knocked me out of any sense, we went over to another set, which was Damon's car.

We had three cameras. One on each other's side and one right in front of us but we were told not to look at any of them. They called 'Action' and I went straight to saying my lines.

"Where are you taking me?"

He didn't even look at me. Typical Damon. "You'll know when we get there."

"How did you find me?"

"Not important"

"That guy, back at the house. Did you..." I wasn't suppose to finish that question so I didn't say 'kill him'.

Ian chuckled at my inability to talk about murder. "Ha! I wish..."

"Who are you?"

"You ask a lot of questions, you know that? Look, for now, the only thing you need to know is that we're trying to save a family member of yours and for that, we need you. And the rest, is witchy talk that I either don't remember, don't know or don't feel like explaining." He said before looking at me and sending a smirk my way. I almost forgot it was my turn to talk.

"Wait, are you talking about the Bennett witch?"

Ian suddenly looked interested. "How do you know Bonnie?"

I reached for my bag at my feet and pulled out a bunch of files. Ian started examining every move I made until I started talking again when I pulled a paper out that had a picture of a driving license. Bonnie's.

"Bonnie Bennett. Mystic Falls, Virginia. Easiest Bennett to find. Easier than my parents anyway." I murmured that last remark as I was talking to myself rather than to Ian. "That's were you're taking me, right? Virginia?"

Ian's eyes were flashing from the road to me. "I have a feeling that you'd have come to us sooner than later."

"Cut! Checking footage!!"

That meant 'we're done, but we need to see if we did it right' so, basically, Ian and I had to stay in the car until the director said it was okay to move on to the next scene.

"You saw your dressing room yet?" Ian asked.

"Dressing room? I didn't knew I had one." I said. The director cut into the conversation saying the footage is good. So moving on.

"That's a wrap. Take a break, guys!"

Ian got out of the car and walked over to my side to open my door. Once he did it, he took my hand, helped my out and said "Come on. I'll show you"

-x-

After I gladly accepted his offer to take me to my dressing room, we where on our way. He was talking to me about how much everyone was talking about me. How excited everyone was to have me here. How blown away the writers were after our first meeting when I read the script for them.

"Everyone was talking about this girl and saying she had talent and beauty, but I wasn't expecting her to be that beautiful." He said. Or, did I imagined that? The way he looked at me after he said that proved I wasn't hallucinating. He actually called me beautiful.

We went into a hall where the only thing decorating the walls were doors. One right beside the other, a couple of feet of nothing, then two more doors. Each one marked with a different name. Ian felt the need to say every name out loud even though I could read the markings perfectly. I didn't mind. I kinda enjoy the sound of his voice. It's like he's really trying to make me feel more comfortable and, it's working. I'd found myself laughing every time he said a comment on the people's rooms we were pacing by.