Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...

The day wasn't over yet, and even though the moment got a little sad, I tried to fix it. But there was a knock on the door when I tried to speak. Ian came back to sense and patted my thigh lightly for me to get off of him. He picked me up and settled me on his spot on the couch.

When he opened the door I could hear Paul's voice, but he couldn't see me.

"You are not gonna believe what just happen." He said entering the room. He looked overly excited but his face became surprised when he saw me. "Oh! Veronica. Uh...didn't knew you were here." He said. "Julie's looking for you."

I stood up. "That'd be my cue." I said walking out. Paul had his back against Ian and I so Ian took the chance to hold my hand and give it a squeeze as I was passing by.

I went looking for Julie and found her on set, watching the last scenes and approving them.

"Veronica! I was looking for you. I went to your dressing room but you weren't there but I found Paul, did he sent you here?"

"Yeah. What's up?" I asked.

"We need to talk...but not here." She said and immediately made her way to her office, with me close behind her.

Once we were settled, she started talking on a very serious professional manner.

"So, as you know," she said. "we are almost done filming."

I know oh too well, I thought.

"But, Megan's story with the rest of the characters, or Damon mostly, has been intensifying." She said, making it obvious the last scene with Megan and Damon where they kiss and.... such.

Sure, if that's how to wanna call it, I thought.

"Now, in my opinion, we can't just have a character who is as close to the rest of the characters just...vanish." She said, pointing out I was only going to be here until the end of this episode. But her face suggested otherwise. I gave her a nod that said 'go on' and she did.

"So I was thinking that Megan needs to have some sort of closure." She said. "And for that, were gonna need you for a third episode."

My mind was loading....

My eyes opened wide once that piece of information was analyzed and understood by my brain.

Julie noticed and started talking on a way that felt like she was trying to calm me down.

"Now, we don't know if it's going to be the whole episode or just like three scenes. 'Cause, you know, Megan haven't brought Bonnie back so, that's one. Then there's the Bonnie/Megan bonding. And the Damon/Megan goodbye." She said. "But we might want to add some more stuff, it all depends on what the company thinks of the new episodes and, since they don't see them until they're released, we can't make a move until then. So consider yourself on hold." She finished.

All I heard from what she said was 'third episode' and 'more stuff'. And that was enough for me to have the widest smile I could manage all the way to Ian's dressing room, hoping Paul was gone by now, because I had no plans on stopping my intentions.

I didn't even knock when I got to Ian's dressing room door. Just like he has done a thousand times to me, I opened the door, which straddled him a bit, but he calmed down once he saw my frame walking towards him rather quickly.

"You found Jul-?" He started saying before I took his face in my hands and smashed my lips onto his.

I felt his muscles tense in surprise, but he started kissing me back with as much need as I was. His laptop quickly moved aside from his lap and his hands went to my sides. His lap wasn't empty for too long. I positioned my knees on either side of him and moved my hands to his hair while his hands traveled up and down my back. I could hear him moaning whenever I pulled on his hair or rocked my hips against him. I pulled away from him when breathing was in order.