Chapter 19: Caught Up

Once it was time to go, Alex, Ian and I got into my car. Ian's car was still on the hotel parking lot, and Alex didn't had a car yet, but we were working on it. I went to take Ian's hand while I was driving and he pulled it back slightly and looked at me wide eyed.

"It's safe. She knows." I told him. He looked at me confused. He was about to ask me how, when Alex's voice irrupted from the back seat as she leaned forward so her face was in between Ian's and I. She was holding Ian shirt for everyone to see, even the ones that weren't in the car.

"I believe this is yours, Mr. Somerhalder." She said extending the shirt for him to take.

"Of course I left my shirt on the backseat." He said to himself out loud as he took the shirt. He laid it on his lap and took my hand in his for the rest of the ride.

"Same time tomorrow?" I asked Alex before she got down.

"Nah. I'll take the day off." She joked and got out of the car.

-x-

When we got to my hotel, Ian risked to kiss me inside the car and I didn't objected. His lips lingered onto mine for a few seconds before he pulled away and got out of the car and into his. I stood in the car for a few minutes, reflecting on everything. When I heard his car leaving I looked to my right and found his shirt laying on the passenger seat. There was no way we forgot it, it laying on his lap for god's sake! He left the shirt here on purpose and I didn't mind.

I took the shirt and brought it to my nose. His scent maid every doubt of the reality I was reflecting about, disappear. And a smile appeared on its place.

-x-

The next morning I woke up wearing my underwear and Ian's shirt over it. I turned off my alarm and saw a text from Ian. I took my phone and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

' How you woke up, gorgeous? '

I decided to tease him a bit and sent him a picture of me wearing his shirt. And even for me, I looked pretty damn hot.

' Incredibly comfortable. How 'bout yourself? '

I replied with the picture. After a while, enough for me to take a shower, he answered with another photo. He was in front of a mirror wearing nothing but a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He still had water running down his chest and his hair was wet.

' Shirtless. Literally and metaphorically. But keep it. It looks better on you anyways. '

We were bathing at the same time. If only were in the same shower...

-x-

Already on set, I was going to shoot another scene with Ian.

"Action!"

He was sitting down, reading. I snatched the drink laying beside him just before he could grab it when I walked by. He gave a complained 'hey' before standing up and looking at the grimoire in my hands.

"Is that one of Bonnie's?" He asked.

I walked to his desk and laid the grimoire on it. "She wishes." I answered cockily. "I bet they used the original spells in here to make the ones on any of her grimoires."

He walked up to me. "What is this for then?" He asked.

"I found a spell on this grimoire. It's some kind of energy-absorbing spell. I can take it, make a few adjustments and when it's done, I can push Kai to square one." I said as I opened it and started looking for the page. I stopped scrolling and showed him the page.