Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...

I remembered, none of this people have seen me on scene, aside from Ian, of course. They started saying things like 'damn, girl!' or 'I did not expected that' and 'where have you being?'. To that, Ian responded.

"My dreams.." He said as he came up behind me and laid his arm around my shoulders. He quickly realized how that sounded and immediately tried to fix it. ".....and... all of yours, am I right Julie?" He said just when Julie stepped into set, phone in hand.

"Indeed" she said. "Now, before you guys keep going, I wanna take a picture of the whole group." She said, then handed her phone over to a camera man who, kindly took the picture. We all gathered around Julie, I was at the far right end with Ian beside me, his arm still around me.

After the picture was taken, Julie left. Not before saying I was doing a great job and to keep it up. Then everyone went to do their own thing. They were still some scenes to shoot and the day was going to be over soon. I had to go back and re-do some scenes with Ian, do some flash-backs of me finding out Megan was adopted, do some close-ups on me grabbing my bag and the knife. Simple stuff.

I had to do a scene with Paul. In it, Stefan told Megan the story about Damon and Elena and how she erased him from her memory. Also, Megan agreed to help them but she asked Stefan to give all the information they had on her. Stefan told her it was Damon who insisted on doing that himself so only he could help her, and so Megan went to Damon's room for the first time.

I was about to shoot that scene right now.

I walked inside Damon's room and found Ian serving himself a glass of bourbon. He started talking without looking back.

"Elena, for the last time I-" he looked back and saw me. "Witch." He greeted me. "What brings you here?"

"Stefan told me you had the research you did to find me. I was hoping you also had the kindness to give it to me. Although I doubt it" I murmured that last part.

He finished his drink before answering. "Well, lucky for you, I need a distraction." He said as he walked to a desk and pulled a file filled with papers, walked past me to his bed and threw them there.

I watched as he sat down and laid his elbow on the bed, opening the file. He looked at me, like he was expecting something. I gave him 'are-you-kidding-me' look and then, in my mind, I said 'know what? Fuck it'. I walked over to the bed and sat down beside Ian's laying body. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirking and he passed me the first pile of papers.

"Megan Williams. 20 years old. Orlando, Florida. All and any record from her started 17 years ago." He said as I looked through the papers to find a residence document, a license and pictures. Of my-Megan's parents with a baby girl, of a house and a lot of others stuff. "Three years are lost. Nobody knew why." He said. Then he threw another pile of papers my way. "I'll tell you why. They're no records of a Megan Williams those three years because she didn't existed. Megan Williams appeared to the world exactly when Megan Bennett supposedly died of unknown causes just like-" he stopped when I pulled out a picture of a crime scene. A man and a woman lying on the floor. Their bodies where covered in blood but I could still see their faces.

"Her parents." I said as my sight became blurry because of the tears forming on my eyes, my voice not more than a whisper. Ian studied my face before continuing.

"Although they never found her body." He said even lower than how I spoke. As if he didn't wanted to say it, but knew it had to be done. A true Damon gesture. I lowered my hands, still holding the picture. Ian slowly took the picture out of my hands, too close to my hands to be exact, but I didn't mind. "I'm sorry." he said.

I recovered myself taking a deep breath and blinking the tears away, but one escaped and was now falling down my face. "No you're not. You're just trying to make me feel better." I said and tried to stand up. Ian stopped me by taking a quick and firm grip at my wrist.

I looked at him as if thinking he was going to hurt me. He slowly brought his body up and his face close to mine. His hand let go of my wrist and washed the tear away from my face. I stood there looking at him for a few seconds. My eyes were flashing down at his lips, and so were his. A smile grew on his face slowly. A sympathetic smile. And I returned it. The director said 'Cut' so his smile grew bigger as he laid his back on the soft mattress beside me and decided to follow him.

We kept staring at the celling and Ian would turn his face to look at me occasionally.

"You know what? I'm officially the only one who haven't took a picture with you." He said matter-of-factually. I looked at him as saying 'where are you going with this?' And he answered my unspoken question. "Let's change that right now. " he said while pulling his phone out of his front pocket and repositioning himself properly on the bed with his head laying on the pillow and, again, I followed him.

Once laying beside him, he positioned himself closer to me and a saw our selfs on his phone screen, ready to take a picture.

He started smirking and I hid half of my face behind his shoulder, so only my eyes and part of my nose were visible, and looked up at the camera with 'puppy eyes'. I couldn't help but to breath in his aroma. My nose was literately inches from his neck, it was inevitable. He didn't seem to notice and, if he did, he didn't objected.

-x-

It was crazy to think about all the time we spent here shooting, but yet, so little was done. The day was practically over and the actors and crew members were reunited for some last words. Julie started talking.

"People, that's a wrap on day one." Everyone started clapping and cheering. "Tomorrow we do it all over again. So get ready. And, one more thing," she looked at me. "Veronica, we wanted to say we were all very impressed by your work today," everybody started nodding in agreement. "and to keep it up." She finished with a smile and I smiled back at her.

Everybody spread around, getting ready to leave and Julie was about to go when I stopped her. "Julie, a word please?"

"Sure."

"I was wondering, is the limo service really necessary? Don't get me wrong, it's cool and all but...I brought money, I can rent a car, I already know my way here from the hotel and back. I can take it." I said too fast for any human ears to comprehend, but Julie understood every word and agreed with me. From now on, I would be driving myself to set and to the hotel.

Kat was kind enough to take me to the car rental so I can get a car and drive back to the hotel on my own. Once I was on the hotel, I took a bath and called Alex. After she hung up, I decided to watch some Tv and check my phone.

I went on Instagram and found all the pictures I took with the cast and with Julie. I saw the one Julie took with me first.

' @julieplec: Day one of shooting with the lovely @Vero1996. Best of luck to you, Veronica. '

I kept scrolling and found Kat's picture with me.

' @katgrahampics: break time on set! '

Soon enough, I found Julie's pictures of the whole group. The one with Ian's arm around me.

' @julieplec: Family picture with our newest acquisition @Vero1996. Blowing us all away every time they call 'action' '

She's so sweet. I liked that picture and all the others. The comments on that last picture surprised me though. A lot of them were people commenting they want Stelena back, others were talking about how good one of the group looked, a very few asking if Ian and I were dating. Some of them even saying we looked cute together. I decided to call it a night and out the phone done but one last notification popped out.

It was Ian's picture with me and even I have to say, we look adorable as hell!

' @iansomerhalder: I am the luckiest of them all, laying beside @Vero1996. Damon's room just got a whole lot fun ;) '

Of course, all the comments were about Ian. And a few here and there saying how jealous they were of me. A couple of them 'shipping' us.

' Vian ❤️ '

That's enough internet for a day....