Chapter 1: Veronica Who?

My name is Veronica. I'm 22 years old. Currently, I'm not in college. Everybody goes there to get a career, start a life as an adult. Create an education that would lead them to success in whichever industry they decided to partake on. But not me.

There is no college degree that could help me achieve what I want in life. I want to be an actress. And I have been working my head off to succeed in this industry.

My family thinks I'm crazy. That I'm throwing my life away. But there is one person that understands. That's my best friend from pre-school: Alex.

Even though she does go to college, she supports me 100%. We have been living together on a medium sized apartment for the last year. During that time, I've been auditioning nonstop, while also pursuing my career as a musician.

I am also a songwriter/singer/guitar player of a band called Rated B. I started the band back in high school. Of course, the members have changed over the years. Alex was in the band at some point but it was hard for her to balance the band and her studies, so she had to quit. But she joins me with the guitar from time to time.

Today, there are four members with me. There's Roy on bass, Daisy the badass rhythm guitarist, Mark on drums, Danny the lead singer and I took care of lead guitar and backup singing, with a couple of songs of my own, where I take Danny's place.

We just finished the last song of our band practice at Roy's place. It was Thursday, TVD night. We all said our goodbyes as we packed up our instruments.

Alex was already home by the time I got there and I got there just in time. So I found her sitting on the sofa as the tv said 'previously on the vampire diaries'

An hour later there was an explosion of emotions.

"Oh my god he didn't told her the truth!" Alex said with so much compassion. Then her face went serious. "Good"

"What?! He should have told her about the promise!" I responded. "And that kiss. Under the rain!!!" I started squealing like a sixteen year old.

You can have an idea about how much we love the show...