Chapter 24: Give Me Love

The next morning, I got up early and went to set. I found Ian on the parking lot getting out of his car. He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek when I went over to him and we walked together to collect our scripts.

I had less scenes than the past episodes, as predicted by Julie, but I thought it was very well written. There was a quick make-out scene between Megan and Damon but I didn't mind. Not only was I used to it by now, but Megan looked really badass taking advantage of the absorbed magic.

They said it was okay for us to leave for the rest of the day and that we started filming the next morning so Ian suggested we went back to my hotel room to read over the script.

After half an hour of silence and just us reading, we went over to practicing the scenes we are together in. He smoothly insisted on practicing the kissing scenes and even made them I bit longer than scripted.

On one of the scenes Megan used her magic to move Damon and push him towards a seat, forcing him to seat down and then stranding him as she crushed her lips to him. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoyed it.

So there I was, sitting on his lap with one knee on either side of him, kissing him passionately with my hands holding his face close to mine. He had his hands hocked on my waist, moving them up and down on a stroking motion occasionally. A moan escaped from his mouth and my lips attached to his drowned out the sound.

I completely forgot what was in the script. I had no idea if any of us had any lines, or if the scene just ended there.

I felt Ian giving in when I buried my face on his neck. He picked me up and walked me to the bed, where he laid me down and connected our lips again. The room was filled with our heavy breathing and Ian's groans when I hocked my legs around his waist and he moved his lips to neck.

I remember what we were suppose to be doing and had to end what was happening now. I held his hair and his touch became more passionate against my skin and thighs, to which he had a firm hold. I tried my best to not sound as breathless as I was when I spoke.

"Cut." I said which made him stop. He looked at me, panting. I could feel his chest moving against mine at incredible speeds, but still, mine started going quicker under his stare. A smile slowly grew on his face and I smiled too. His smile developed into a laugh and I couldn't hold mine in.

He rolled off of me and laid beside me for a few seconds before getting up and disappearing from my sight. I felt his weight on the bed again and when I looked over at him, he was siting on the edge of the bed with my guitar on his lap, running his hands through the threads. I repositioned myself so that I was laying face down with my feet on the top of the bed and resting my weight on my elbows at the bottom where he was sitting. I did a cliché cute pose with my hands underneath my chin and bended my knees so my feet were hanging. He looked at my every move and once he saw the final pose he chuckled.

He started playing some recognizable tunes but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. He took my expression as an expression of judgement and proceeded to defend himself.

"I'm no leading-guitarist-on-a-band but.." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. He kept playing and I started to think about which song could that be.

...Give me love.

My eyes light up as I recognized the Ed Sheeran song. He half smiled at me and looked very focus playing the song. He hesitated when the singing was about to start but he started murmuring the vocals, almost unlistenable.

I just wanna hold ya he later sung.

He looked at me for a split second before starting the chorus.