Chapter 48: #Premiere

' @SmoothJackson27: Off to the premiere. @Vero1996 and I, signing off ;) #WakePremiere '

Alex and I posed in front of a mirror so she could take a picture of us and our outfits. I was wearing a long red dress that revealed my legs when I walked, and had my now even colored hair to the side. Alex wore a white dress with touches of gold and her short golden hair went on all directions framing her head.

As she announced on the Instagram caption, we were going to a premiere. Ian and I worked together on a romantic comedy called 'Wake' and today was the, you guested, premiere.

It was my very first movie and I felt more than lucky to be able to share this experience with Ian. My mind traveled back as I walked down to the limo parked outside the hotel with Alex beside me.

"What's this?" I had told Ian picking up the script. He hurried up to my location and took the script from my hands before I could read what it was for.

"It's for an audition. But I can't talk about it." He had said apologetically.

"No way! I got an audition too." I said.

"Was that the big news?" He asked and spoke again after I nodded my head. "Congrats! I'm so proud of you." He said as he embraced me on a bear hug.

We ended up finding out we were auditioning for the same movie when we both got called back and had to audition together for a chemistry test.

I came back from my train of thought as the wind blew my face while stepping outside from the hotel. I pulled the hair out of my face to come in eye contact with a wide-eyed Ian. He was wearing a nice looking black suit with a black button down shirt and a red bow tie that matched my dress. He had a mesmerizing look on his face. Like a blind man who had seen the sun for the first time.

He studied my whole body with his eyes, taking his time as I walked loudly towards him. The sound of my heels colliding with the ground mixed with the sound of cars driving through and the faint conversation Alex was having with Paul.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex planting a light kiss on Paul's lips but I was too busy to get a good look. Ian's arms wrapping around me took my full attention.

"You look beautiful." Ian whispered before kissing my temple.

"As do you." I answered with a smile as a caressed his face quickly before getting inside the limo when he opened the door for us all.

' @iansomerhalder: The day has finally arrived. #WakePremiere is about to begging and we are about to arrive. It fills me with pride that @Vero1996 has made it to the big screen for the first time. And it brings me such an honor to be able to share the screen with her. I'm so excited to see all the hard work put into this film to finally gloom. '

I saw from my spot on Ian's shoulder how he typed the caption for our picture. In the picture, my head was laying on his shoulder and he was ignoring the camera completely. He appeared kissing my head with his eyes closed as I smiled childishly.

When we arrived, some one opened the door from the outside to reveal flashing lights and cheering. Ian got out first and took my hand to help me out. I looked back to make sure Alex and Paul got out as well and, when I saw them, I started walking as Ian took my hand and placed it on his arm to guide me trough the red carpet. I started waving back to the cheering fans and detached my hand from Ian's arm to go up to the fans and sign stuff, take pictures and interact with as many of then as I could before I arrived the picture-taking zone.

Ian waited for me to catch up to him so we could pose for the pictures together but despite that, we had to separate and pose for pictures alone. I did my best to pose but Alex making faces at me made me laugh a bit. I waved at some more fans and, when I was done posing alone, I walked up to Ian's open arms. He hugged me and kissed my head before we started posing together. I fixed his bow tie quickly under the flashes and returned with the poses.

Then came the press line on which Ian and I appeared both together and separately. I spoke about how proud and lucky and excited I felt, and also promoted the band's album and future shows.

"And before you go, tell us, what does it mean for you to share this with your previous co-star from The Vampire Diaries?" The interviewer asked.

"It means everything." I said plainly. "The fact that Ian and I had worked together in the past made this a lot more easier and fluent, not to mention fun. To be back on screen with such a familiar face made me feel more comfortable and I believe it was the reason why our characters were so perfect together. I don't know, Ian and I, connect so much on scene and it's visible for the camera. We got similar acting techniques so the-" I stopped myself from cursing. "Things that go on in our minds while on scene! It's mind blowing for me." I said.

While we were in an interview together, Ian went on talking about how great of an experience it was for him and what a great opportunity he had. He spoke about how talented I was and about how proud of me he was. All while his hand went behind me and came in contact with my waist on the other side of my body. His thumb stroking my bare back since the fabric of my dress left it uncovered.

"He's known for all the money he accepts to say nice things about people." I said and laughed with the interviewer as Ian pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek Before joining in the laughter. "No. But really I am the lucky one, for being here. For being able to do this. And being able to share this with such amazing people. My closest friends and family." I said as Paul and Alex walked towards us. When they arrived, I laid my arm on Alex's shoulders and since Paul had a hold on Alex's waist like Ian had a hold of mine, I was able to pull both of them so they could be on frame. "This right here. My family." I said as both Ian and Alex kissed one of my cheeks at the same time.

"Veronica?" Ian whispered in my ear as we watched the movie with the crowd. He continued once I hummed in response. "I don't know if it isn't already obvious, and I know I've already said this but... You look ravishingly beautiful tonight." He said as incognito as he could. I turned to look at him and he caressed my face. His thumb faintly touching the edge of my bottom lip as a sign of what he could not do in public. I leaned further into his touch as he chuckled.

I turned back to the movie where I saw Ian and I engaging on an intimate scene. Ian took my hand in the dark and dared to bring it up to his lips. I pulled our hands to my side of the chair when his lips had left a sweet kiss on the back of my hand. With both of our hands intertwined laying on my lap, I stroked the back of Ian's hand with my free hand for the rest of the movie.

-x-

Laughs died down as the four of us walked together down the hotel halls.

By now, Ian had loosened up his bow tie and undone the first button of his black shirt. Paul's free arm was wrapped with his black suit jacket and his tie was also undone. Alex was holding a pair of heels on her hand, the length of her white dress increasing noticeably as she walked bared-foot on the carped floors. I, however, had managed to keep my look intact. Even in the secluded area of the narrow hotel hallways, my dress would split from my thighs and flow down to the ground in two individual waves of red mist as I walked, revealing my left leg in between the two pieces of fabric.

Paul and Alex said their goodbyes as they entered their room. Ian and I walked in comfortable silence to our room, not far from theirs. We engaged in small conversation about tonight's events while we got ready for bed.

Rather while he got ready for bed. I was battling to escape from my clothes and failing miserably.

"How in the hell do I get out of this?!" I said to no one out of frustration. I watched my reflection in the mirror struggling to find a way to take off her dress... she was also failing miserably.

Luckily for her, a handsome man with an unbuttoned shirt to reveal his chest came to her rescue and I watched as he took the dress from the bottom and rolled it up expertly. I saw red for three seconds as Ian helped me out of my dress. When I was free, I saw and felt Ian kiss my shoulder as his hand traveled down my arm slowly. Our gazes met on the mirror as he hid half of his face behind my neck. He smirked while looking at my dress-less reflection before returning to his previous task and walking away while taking off his shirt.

At some point during the night, in the silence of four walls, I could hear our breathing and heartbeats going at the same paise. I was laying on my back while, to my left, Ian choose to do the opposite. His left arm went over my chest and his hand found its spot on my right cheek, caressing and pulling some strands of hair away from my face when he stirred. My left hand responded and laid on top of his left bended knee for the rest of the night.