Drowning

I might make some POV's on the this chapter and other chapters.... :) Enjoy!

Sonia's POV

Tommorow finally came,winter was gone,it was finally Spring.I woke up early that morning cause I havent started packing yet,first,I packed some extra clothes in case for emergencies, sunscreen,a towel cause I dont know where we're going,etc.After I finish packing I recieved a text from Jiyong oppa:

'Annyeonghaseyo,We're coming to pick you up at 9:30am.'

I looked at the clock it was 9:00am,I quickly got in the shower cause I take forever to get ready.As I step out of the bathroom,it was already 9:19am,I quickly got in my clothes,I wore my favourite T-shirt and a brown coloured pants that reached my knees.Then,I tied my hair up in a ponytail and put on some neutral makeup,after I looked at myself in the mirror,I quickly grabbed my back pack and rushed downstairs.I looked at my watch it was 9:25am,I smiled in relief.I took a quick meal,then I heard someone knock the front door.I went to see who it was,I opened the door and I was glad too see Jiyong oppa."Are you ready?" he asked,"Yeah." I replied with a grin and he led me to a black SUV.I sat at the back with Seungri,Daesung and TOP,Taeyang was in the passanger sit and Jiyong was driving.I sat in between TOP and Seungri.As I entred the SUV they all greeted me with smiles I couldnt help but let out a big grin."Where are we going?" I asked them,"Somewhere you've never been to." TOP replied,I grew more curious.We sang and talked all the way,after an hour and a half we reached our destination.It was a waterfall,great,hope its not deep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~~~~~Jiyong's POV

We finally reached the waterfall.I cant wait to jump in,Sonia looked a bit stunned."Jiyong hyung! Come and help us unload the things." Seungri called.After we unloaded the things,the boys immediatly got in the water except me and Sonia."Its cold!" Daesung cried,and we laughed.Looking at the deepness of the water,it was pretty deep,the water almost covered TOP's entire body.I look over at Sonia,she just looked at the guys goofing around in the water,"Your not going in?" I asked her as I got closer to her."Nah,Im fine" she replies hesitantly."C'mon your not afraid of water are you?" TOP teased her as he got out of the water,"Im fine." she said with a smile,after I took my shirt of I jumped straight into the water making huge splash,then Taeyang came out."Come on,its fun,dont tell me you cant swim." Taeyang said goofing around with TOP."Aniyo,I can swim its just-" before she could finish her sentence Taeyang picked her up making her shriek a little,I just watched them,."Noona,dont make me force you." Taeyang said,her eyes widened a bit,TOP chuckled,Daesung and Seungri finally got out so I decided to get out of the water also."Ok you asked for it." he said before throwing her into the water."NO-!" she scream and she went splashing in the water,we laughed but it really wasnt funny.I kept an eye on her and I realised she wasnt coming out of the water.30 seconds,50 seconds,then it came to a minute,I thought she was trying to prank us or something.Then bubbles start coming out of the water,is she drowning,I got scared....

~~~~~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia's POV

Taeyang lift me up,"Noona,dont

make me force you." he said,'Noona? Im younger than him,why did he call me noona?' I was a bit shocked when he said that.He's not gonna throw me in is he,I mean its not that I cant swim,its just to fucking deep! Excuse my language."Ok you asked for it." he said then he threw me in."NO!-" I shrieked then I went splashing in the water,body first,it hurt.As soon as I was in the water my legs were desprate to feel the presence of land,I tried harder to find solid ground underneath me but nothing,I couldnt hold my breath anymore,I needed air.Then I realised I was sinking deeper,and deeper,I panicked I needed air,I accidently opened my mouth,I made a big mistake,I looked at the bubbles coming out of my mouth and float up,I needed air,I tried to swim up but I realised I was almost at the bottom,I looked up and all I can see was murky water,then my vision started to become blurry,I couldnt breath....*black out*