Jealousy

Sonia's POV

I woke up the next morning finding someones arm around me and I felt something pressed up against my back.I looked to see who was it.As I turned around I realised my face was so close to TOP's,wow was he that close to me.Jiyong was already up,cause he was missing from his sleeping bag.So,I slowly lifted TOP's arm from my waist hoping I dont wake him.After I comb my messy hair,I went out of the tent.Jiyong and Taeyang were the ones that were already up they were busy doing something in the water,"Good morning,nuna!" Taeyang greeted me "Morning." I gave a short reply.Jiyong looked a bit confused when Taeyang called me noona."What are you guys doing?" I asked them,"Finding fishes." Taeyang answered,"I told you there are no fish in this waterfall" Jiyong said giving Taeyang a look,I just smiled."Have you tried calling for help?" I asked them,"Oh,wait I'll try." Taeyang said as he took out his cellphone trying to get a signal,he started trailing of away from the camp site living me and Jiyong.Jiyong finally got out of the water,"Did you sleep well last night?" he asked as he moved closer to me,"Not really." I replied and he just smiled,"Umm....are you and TOP...?" he asked,"Me and TOP are what?" I asked him,"Are you guys dating?" he asked hesitantly,"What?! No" I replied a little shocked,did he saw us kiss last night? "Oh.." he said in relief,"What makes you think that?" I asked "Uh...I uh...saw his arm around you this morning,and I thought maybe you guys were dating." he said,"Oh,yeah I realised that this morning too." I said with a fake smile,whew I thought he saw us last night.Jiyong just grinned from ear to ear.Then Daesung was up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

~~Last night~~

"*Yawn* I think Im going to bed." I said,"ok,good nite." Sonia said,"G'nite" I gave a short reply then I went in the tent.I lay down for second.Suddenly I got a little uneasy leaving Sonia and TOP alone,so I decided to spy on them from the tent.As I took a small peek from the tent,I could see TOP and Sonia sitting by the waterfall,they were just looking at the moon chatting,then Sonia suddenly got up followed by TOP.She said something before she wanted to walk away,but she tripped before she could take the first step,I was shocked when she tripped,I wanted to save her,half of my body was already out of the tent,but I got in as quickly as I could hoping they wouldnt notice.Luckily TOP saved her before she could hit the ground,I was jealous when TOP caught her.Then he turned her around so that she was facing him,their faces a few meters away.'Pls dont kiss,pls dont kiss,pls dont kiss!' I kept saying in my head but it didnt work.They kissed right infront off my eyes,then my hands were curled up to fist,my ears became hot.I was jealous and angry,I got back in and I lay down.I wanted to scream,that xx!,I felt like punching him so bad,I tried to hold my anger.Suddenly,someone came in,I pretend to fall asleep.Then another person came in,"Are you asleep?" I heard TOP's voice say,I was trying to hard not to jump up and punch him in his face,Sonia didnt reply him,then TOP started whispering something in Korean,that made me even more angry and jealous,"I'll always be there for you Sonia,,I'll win your heart if its the last thing I'll ever do,I love you Nia-sii." he whispered,'I cant let you take her',I said in my head.Then I drifted into a deep sleep.The next morning I woke up,what shocked me more was TOP's arms around my Sonia,I quickly got out of the tent,I cant stand seeing them together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP's POV

I woke up the next morning finding Sonia and Jiyong already out of bed,so I got out of the tent and Daesung,Sonia and Jiyong were the only ones there."Yah." I said in a sleepy voice,"Oh TOP hyung." Daesung greeted,Jiyong was giving me a look kind of like a death glare but I immediatly shook it off."Where are the others?" I asked as I looked at Sonia,but she was trying not to make eye contact "Taeyang is trying to make a call,Seungri is still sleeping." Daesung answered,then I went straight to the water fall and washed my face."I got something! I got something!" Taeyang shouted coming out of no where,"Whats all the comotion about!?" Seungri shouted poping his head out of the tent,"I got two bars!" Taeyang shouted excitedly and everyone gathered around him;"Try making a phone call." I said and he started dailing,"Its beeping." Taeyang said with a grin,"Annyeonghaseyo,President Yang Hyun Suk,we're stuck here at the waterfall we need help....we're out of gas...ok..ok gamawo...,he said help is on the way." Taeyang announced."Finally!" Seungri said,"C'mon we better start packing." Jiyong said.

I'll update the other chapters next time,in the mean time pls vote! :)