Surprise!!

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so busy these days that I can't even plan out the wedding with Sonia,instead Jiyong does it for me. *Sigh* I'm worried that I might be busy on our wedding day,I've upset her once but I won't upset her on our wedding day. I'm getting busier and busier these days. Maybe I should change the wedding date a little earlier. "Yah,Jiyong-ah." I called out "Ne?" he looked at from the composing table,we were in a room were YG artists compose and produce their songs "Did Sonia finish all the wedding preperations?" I asked since he was the one that accompanied her that day "Umm,well she got her wedding dress,the cake and preparations. So I'm guessing yeah." he grined "Wae?" Youngbae asked "Well,since I've been busy lately I'm a little worried that I might be busy on our wedding day. So~ I'm planning on moving the wedding date to maybe next week." I grined "Mwo?" Jiyong sounded shocked as he accidently drop his pencil "Thats great,I think it's a good idea." Youngbae laughed "Yeah,I gonna inform her now." I said as I got up and walked out to make a phone call.

----------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just recieved a call from Seunghyun oppa that he wants to change the wedding date to next week,I was a little suprised at first but I just agreed with it. So we have 5 more days to the wedding,now I have to inform the wedding planner about it.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sh*t! What do I do? She's getting married in 5 days. 5 FREAKIN DAYS!! "Yah,Jiyong. Pull yourself together." Youngbae yell whispered as he realised I was having a mini heart attack,more like a major heart attack "5 days! 5 days!!" I said "Just accept it already." he said,I silently showed him the finger.

*Gosh Seunghyun! Why did you have to change the date?!?!*

What should I do? I'm running out of time,next thing I know it she'll be walking down the aisle into another man's arms. Cancel the wedding already!! How will I get her back in time? I'm also busy with BIGBANG's comeback,if I don't do it YG sajangnim will kill me! I feel like killing myself! *Ugly sob.*

________________________________

Sorry this update is kinda short. I updated quickly because I don't wanna keave you guys hanging for the next one.... Hehehe sorry if y'all don't like it...

- JungKookie ~