Say Goodbye

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------
3 Days Later ~

--------------

Tomorrow is the boys' bachelor party and the day after that is the big day. The girls and I are planning to have a small party ourselves. You know,to celebrate the last day of being a bachelorette *LOL*. I'm planning on inviting all of 2NE1,the girls and some other artists and friends for the small party,but all girls though. The wedding is almost near and I'm pretty nervous but at the same time,I feel like there's a heavy burden in my heart as if something is not right,maybe I'm just too nervous.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm seriously running out of time,the day after the bachelor party,which is tomorrow,will be the day my life starts crumbling down just like the old days. I can't find a way to stop this,I'm seriously debating wheter or not to just accept reality or keep on fantasizing on getting her back. It was my fault,everything was my fault. I was the reason why she left,I really wish I could turn back time. Just for once make everything right again,I wanna start everything all over again. Starting from the day we first met,but I guess it's too late now.

----------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------
The Next Day ~

--------------

Today is the last day of being a bachelorette *LOL*,the girls and I planned to have the small party beside a beach whereas the boys are having they're party at some kind of club. It's just a small party by the beach,the girls got the preparations ready while I well,relax. I did insist in helping but they wouldn't let me. So a few hours before the party,I had a date with Seunghyun oppa. We went to a cafe and then to a park,we walked hand in hand as we chatted. "Are you nervous?"  Seunghyun oppa chuckled  "Ne. Really nervous."  I grined as I squeezed his hand  "I'm sorry I had to rush everything."  he said  "Gwaenchana. I get that you're busy."  I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulders  "Gomawo,saranghae jagiya."  he smiled as he kissed the top of my head  "Nado saranghae."  I said as he shifted his arms around my waist. Then he stopped to face me,I looked up at him and smiled  "Thank you."  he said  "For what?"  I asked  "For everything."  he smiled as he leaned in closer to me and placed his plump lips on mine.

------------
That Night ~
------------

I looked in the mirror to check out my outfit,it was not much but that's how I like it. A short knee length dark purple dress, a black cardigan and black heels. I had my hair down and some makeup on,after I sprayed on some perfume I head out to meet the other girls waiting outside for me  "Let's go."  I said and we all got up. We hurriedly got into the car and drove off,I felt a little nervous because most of the guests were artists and they would judge because I'm just an ordinary girl. When we got there,I could see that the party was packed with a lot of girls. The party was beside a beach,opened aired with lanterns and colourful lights hanging,the view was marvelous,rays of the moonlight hit the water,reflecting the calm sea. As I approached with the others I could see CL on stage giving me a big smile  "Ladies,I give you the bride!"  CL announced and everyone started cheering and greeting me,

*I didn't expect that...*

We had a fun time chatting and laughing,some of the artist like Ailee and Hyori started congratulating me on the wedding,everything was going great. Everyone was nice,not a single person judge me.