Girl Power!

Winter was finally here,I woke to the cold atmosphere,its been 3 days after the 'date' with Ji-Yong oppa,everytime I think about it,I start blushing like crazy! I havent told the girls yet, until Heather noticed me smiling by myself at breakfast this morning."Yah! whats wrong with you,you've been smiling like a hyena since last Sunday" she said snapping me out of my daydream,"I dont smile like a hyena" I said frowning,"I f you noticed me smiling like that since last Sunday,why didnt you ask me then?" I asked her,"Because I wasnt intrested in asking you" she said her answer didnt really make sense."Pabo!" I shouted at her,"Yah!" she shouted back then the other girls came out to join us for breakfast."Seriously,why are you smiling like that?" Heather asked making the others more curios.So I told them everything that happened on Sunday,everything including the rose."What?! Your kidding right?" Mavis said,"No,Its true" I said confidently."Thats what I'm talking about!" Amanda said giving me a fist bump."Any plans today?" I asked them,"No" Amanda said,"Nothing" Heather replied,"I'm going out with David" Mavis said.So,Amanda,Heather and I were going shopping since Mavis has a date.

**************&&&*************

So,me,Heather and Amanda were at a shopping complex.Amanda was looking for something not quiet sure what,I was to lazy to ask,the shopping complex was not really full of people since its winter.Then we stopped at a shop that sold jackets and scarves,so I decided to look around.I was looking at a bunch of scarves,when I heard a familiar voice behind me,his voice was so deep,so I turned around and I saw shocked to see T.O.P,I wanted to go there and say hi but something in my head was telling me to get out of that shop,so I just turned around but he noticed me,"Sonia?" he said,so I slowly turned around."T.O.P,nice to see you again" I said with a faint smile."Its nice to see you again" he said moving closer to me,my heart was beating like a drum."Are you here alone?" he asked,I looked around to find the other girls but they were gone,great I said to myself,"Yeah I am" I replied,"And you?" I asked him,"Yeah" he replied,then there was this awkward silence.Then he started to speak "Umm...since your alone...would you umm...like to uh.." "shop with you?" I said cutting him off "Yeah,shop with me."He said with a grin,"Umm...sure" I said since my friends ditched me! So,for the whole day,me and T.O.P or should I call T.O.P oppa had a really fun time shopping,more like playing around.It was 5pm so T.O.P oppa walked me home,he's so sweet! When we reached the front of my house,I turned around to face him,as I turned I realised that our faces were a few centimeters away from each other and my heart started beating so fast that it was hard to breath,we stood like that for like 10 seconds,I thought we were gonna kiss but he took a step backward."It was really fun hanging out with you" he said,"Yeah me,too" I said trying not to blush."Umm....we are having a party tommorow night,It would be great if you could come" he said,I tried so hard not to scream,"Uh...ok,I'll be there" I said,"Great" he said then he gave me the address of the venue then we parted ways.When I went in,there were no sign of the girls,So I just went in the room to washup,then I realised I had nothing to wear to the party,but luckily the party was at 7pm so I have plenty of time to shop in the morning.

Story doesnt end here...pls comment or vote...