Change

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The glasses of shots I've taken are more than 20. After 20 I've lost count because I'm a little drunk. The club suddenly felt a little hotter than just now,so I unbuttoned a few buttons because soon I'll be sweating like a pig. After taking a few more shots,a girl suddenly approached to me. She was hot,but I got no intensions of having her. My heart belongs to Sonia and to Sonia only,she took a seat beside me as she starts a conversation with me "Hi,I'm HyeoJin." she smiled,I just gave her a smile then ignored her. "You are?" she asked "Ji Yong." I gave a short reply than continue taking shots, "Are you here alone?" she asked "I'm here with my friends." I replied "Did your friends ditch you? Because,I can entertain you." she smirked as she starts touching my thighs turning me on,but I saw TOP hyung at a table across the counter keeping an eye on me while drinking.

*Haish...not this time.*

"Sorry,I can't." I quickly replied to her so that TOP hyung doesn't get suspicious. "Ok,if you change your mind,just give me a call." she slide a piece of paper with her number to me. "Believe me when I say I won't. I'm taken." I told her as I ignore the piece of paper. She got up and left me when I said I was taken.

*What am I doing? I can't think like this! I'm taken remember that! No more girls.*

After a while,more girls would come to me and try to get my number or try to give me their number asking me to give them a call and stuff. But I kept telling them the same thing and TOP hyung has been keeping an eye on me so I can't do anything that would make him suspicious in thinking I would cheat on Sonia. But everytime a girl would sit beside me,they seriously turn me on. Their short skirts and shirts that revealed their chest,I try my best to ignore them. I can't do this,I know it's wrong but I can't help it. It's really hard,especially if you can't hold it. One suspicious move and I'm dead,TOP hyung will seriously be asking questions.

*No cheating! Keep your eyes off of girls! Your taken!*

Each time I would lay my eyes on other girls,I would feel guilty. But I'm surrounded by girls,and the guilt is killing me!

*I need to get out of here!*

I can't stand it anymore,the atmosphere got more hotter and thicker,making it hard to breathe. So I dashed out of the club for air,I can't stand being surrounded by pretty girls that can turn me on easily. Soon,I'll be cheating again,I'm not what I used to be anymore. I've changed,I think.

----------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing Jiyong dash out of the club,I call the other members saying the party's over. We went out the club and I saw Jiyong standing beside the van. "You guys wanna go home already?" Jiyong asked he saw us walking towards the van "Ne,Seungri and Taeyang are already drunk. Let's call it a night." I said as Daesung helped the maknae and Taeyang in the van. I purposely sat beside Jiyong,while Daesung tries to calm the drunk maknae,Taeyang is already fast asleep. "So,Jiyong." I started,he looked at me, "Who was that pretty girl talking to you just now?" I asked,hoping I would catch him this time. "Oh,a nobody. I don't know her." he simply replied. "Jinjja? Are you sure she wasn't your friend or ex?" I asked more question "Aniyo." he chuckled nervously "What about the other girls?" I asked "I don't know them too." he replied. "Usually,you would talk to them,sometimes more than just a chat. Just now was diffrent,you ignored them." I said

*Don't tell me you've changed. I can't possibly fall for that.*

"Hyung,I'm taken. You know that,I'm not what I used to be." he smiled nervously

*You've gotta be kidding me! You,change? Don't make me laugh,I can tell that you're lying.*

"Oh,jinjja? I thought you were still chasing after hot girls. I was thinking of taking Sonia after you dump her." I said in a teasing tone "Hyung,I know I used to sleep with girls then dump them,I'm not like that anymore. You do know that right? I love her." he chuckled nervously

*Yeah right,you'll hurt her again.*

"Yup,I know that. I was just making sure." I said calmly.

---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got nervous when TOP hyung started asking some questions about just now,I did lie a bit. I did have little intensions in sleeping with them,but I can't.

*I can't believe I would think like that! Pull yourself together man,you can't!*

I felt super guilty after thinking like that about other girls.

*Remember! You've changed! Your not a player anymore!*

I looked at my phone,it was 2am. I felt more guilty as I look at Sonia's picture on my phone. So I texted her,

'Jagi,saranghae. Mianhe if I didn't text or call you today. Mian jagi,please forgive me.'

I send the text together with my guilt. How can I do this? *sigh* Jagi,I'm sorry.

_______________________________

I purposly made this chapter short because the next chapter's gonna be suprising. So,sorry if you didn't like this chapter,I'll work hard on the next one. I'll update as fast as I can. Send ya feedbacks please. Comment,Vote & Fan! Kamshamida! ^^

-ZeloJiyong