Now What?

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm slowly going through every page that's on my thick book,It's really hard for me to consentrate when my head is full of thoughts.

'What am I gonna do after I graduate? Am I really gonna leave Seoul?'

All this thinking makes me dizzy. *Ding!* I recieved a text from Seunghyun oppa,

'Annyeong jagiya,what are you doing right now?'

I replied his text immediatly

'Eobseo,I'm studying for my final exams.'

I continue to go through the pages as I wait for his reply, *DING!* His text startled me

'Oh,well study hard. I was just checking up on you. Hwaiting!.'

I smiled as his text but I didn't bother to reply. I closed my book and sighed,

*Ugh,exams are 2 days away and I haven't studied anything.*

I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling,it's kinda quiet without the sounds of geckos. Seoul doesn't have any of them,but my hometown,there are geckos everywhere,living room,toilet,kitchen. Well they don't cover up the whole house,but they eat mosquitos,hehe I hate those pest. *Sigh* I miss my hometown but do I really wanna leave Seoul? I've been dreaming of living in Korea as a teen but life here isn't what it seems like. I never thought that I'd meet real artist. "Hurmm.... it's raining again."  I sighed as heavy rain poured down. I looked at the clock and it was 12:36am.

*It's gettin kind of late,I better sleep.*

I switched the lights off and went to bed.

----------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the ceiling as I lay on my bed,thinking of something I've never thought of before. It's been a few years since I've dated Sonia now and I'm longing to start a family with her,it's weird how I suddenly think of getting serious. I just don't know when to propose to her. She's still studying and I haven't even met her parents yet. I got up from the bed and went to my dressing table,I looked at myself in the mirror. My once blonde hair is now black again,I looked down at the drawer and I slowly pulled it open. Sitting inside of it was a small red box,I took it out and closed the drawer shut. I leaned on the dressing table as I look at the small red box,my heart starts to beat faster. I opened it and a gold ring with tiny diamonds around it sat inside.

*This is the ring that I'll propose to her with.*

I just have to find the right time and place. But if she rejects the proposal,then it means she still loves Jiyong,which I hope will not be true. I closed the red box and kept it back in the drawer. I'll not think about it and just sleep.

----------------------------

~ Few days later ~

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe the final exams are finally here."  Amanda sighed as Amanda,Heather and I walk to our lockers  "Yup,it's a good thing I studied."  Heather said as I yawned  "Someone stayed up all night."  Amanda looked at me  "Sorry,studying last night."  I replied  "Well,you better stay awake during the exams."  Heather said. I just nodded as I looked around,the hall way wasn't packed with students like the usual. "Where is everybody? The hall seems kinda empty."  I asked   "They're all in the library cramming they're heads with books."  Heather replied,I nodded sleepy as I opened my locker. *Ding!*  I recieved a text from Seunghyun oppa;

'Jagiya,Good Luck for your exams today. Hwaiting!'

I smiled at his text and replied a simple thank you before rushing to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Exams ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh,thank god I studied. The test was so freaking hard."  Heather exclaimed  "Yup. When the exams are finally over,I can wait to see the results."  I said as I imagine myself graduating. "Oh,umm... By the way,I kinda told Jiyong oppa that you might leave town after graduating."  Heather said  "So? What did he say?"  I asked calmly  "He kinda panicked."  she replied  "Great! Now what? He's gonna stop me?"  I sighed,  "Maybe...."  she raised and eyebrow.

---------------

Result day ~~~

---------------

Today's the day I know wheter I'll graduate or not. The university's sending the results by mail 'cause of the 3 week holiday. The girls and I are waiting for the postman to knock on our door. A few hours passed and someone knocked on the door,Amanda got the door and it was the postman;

*Thump,thump,thump,thump.*

My hands are getting all sweaty as Amanda passed us our results. I slowly opened the mail,I went through the whole results of my exams. Then I stopped at 4 huge letters printed at the bottom,my heart skipped a beat and my eyes started tearing;

----------------------------

____________
PASS
____________
----------------------------
"Oh my gosh!"  I covered my mouth,  "What? Did you fail?"  Mavis asked as she watched us open our result. "Guys,I PASSED!"  I shouted and they all started jumping and shrieking as we form group hug. "What about you guys?"  I asked  "I passed too."  Heather grinned and I gave her a big hug  "I passed too... Well,kinda passed. I don't get to graduate,I failed one exam"  Amanda said dissapointed,I hugged her as we comforted her  "At least you passed."  Mavis chuckled as she rubbed Amanda's back,she just smiled as she wiped her tears. Now the only problem I'm facing is to choose between staying or leaving....
________________________________
Sorry if this chapter sucked. But I'll promise to make the next one exciting! Please,please,please send your feedbacks,I really appriciate it. Comment,Fan and Vote! Kamshamida ~ ^^

-JungKookie~