This Love...

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed my ringtone to 'Lonely' by 2NE1. What? I thought it would be better if my ringtone wasn't any Big Bang song. I was so bored,so I decided to go out and eat Ddeokbokki cuz I felt like eating it. So I grabbed my coat and head straight out,I went to a random 'pojangmacha' (street stall). My guy friend is coming tommorrow and he's sleeping in a hotel,I'm not really excited I'm actually kind of nervous. After I ate a bowl of ddeokbokki,I decided to take a stroll at a park. As I was walking,I bumped into TOP oppa,I got really nervous and scared. "Yah,Sonia" he greeted as he walked towards me,I pretend not to hear him and walk the opposite direction,"Yah! Sonia!" he yelled out,I tried to walk a little faster but he catched up with me,"Sonia" he said as he stopped me,I just smiled awkwardly at him,"Are you trying to avoid me?" he asked,I just kept silent I didn't know what to say,"Whats wrong,are you sick or something?" he asked a little concerned,"Uh..Aniyo." I replied with a smile,"Good,c'mon I want to take you somewhere." He said as he grabbed my hand but I didn't move,"Yah,whats the matter?" he asked looking at our hands confusef,"Oppa,we can't see each other anymore." I said as my heart started beating like a drum as I let go of his hand,"Why is that? Is it because of Jiyong hyung?" he asked sounding a little serious,"Andwe" I replied looking down,"Then?" he asked,"I think its best if you guys don't ever see me again." I blurted out,"And why is that?" he asked a little sad,"You and Jiyong are fighting,I can't stand seeing the both of you fight,I think I should leave you guys alone." I replied not looking at him,"I see..." he sounded dissapointed,"Mianhe oppa,but I think this is goodbye." I said finally looking at him,"Please don't leave us." he said as he looked at me with sad eyes,"I think its for the best." I replied and he said nothing,"Goodbye oppa." I said as I walk pass him,he just stood there as I walk further away. I immediatly head home,"What is Daesung doing?" I asked myself,"Haish...Can I even trust him?" I said with a sigh.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That dream,I can't get it out of my head,I got some dark circles under my eyes because of sleepless nights. I can't believe she's really leaving us,I tried calling her phone but she didn't answer it. I really love her,if she could just see it,I'm sure she'd change her mind and finally be mine. I miss her laugh,her smile,her eyes,I miss everything about her even for a day. I've been sitting in my room in the dark for hours now,just thinking about her looking at her pictures of the times we spent together,I got my song 'This Love' on replay while I keep scrolling through our pics together. After an hour and a half of listening to the same song my phone went dead,I used up the battery and now I have to step out of the room. After I put a shirt on,I opened the door,after an hour sitting in the dark I felt like a vampire,as the light hits my eyes I completely went blind but after a few minutes I got used to it,"Yah,hyung. Where have you been?" the little maknae asked as I went to the kitchen,"Did you even sleep last night? Look at your dark circles,even Seungri's dark circles isn't like that." Daesung said as he walked up to the dining table,"Are my dark circles really that bad?" I asked them and they nodded,"I think you should get some sleep hyung" Taeyang said,"Ne,I agree. C'mon I'll company you." Daesung said as he walked me to my room,"You should get some sleep." Daesung said as he sat beside me,"I can't sleep." I told him,"And why is that?" he asked,"I know you know that I like Sonia,and its hard to sleep because of her." I confessed not telling him about her leaving us,"Ah,I see. Just imagine her beside you,waiting for you to fall asleep. Maybe that'll help." he suggested,"Arraso." I replied as I lay down,"Ok,sleep well hyung." Daesung said as he turned the lights off and went out. I tried imagining her sitting beside me,as if the whole leaving us thing didn't exist. I imagined her for awhile,then I pictured her sitting beside me,it felt like she was really in the room with me,I thought I was hallucinating,but somehow it felt real. She was smiling at me,I can't help but smile back. I kept staring at her,I didn't want that moment to end,her smile,her giggle."Go to sleep." she said in a whispering tone,then my eyes started getting heavy and I fell asleep. When I woke up,I never felt more alive,my dark circles were almost gone,I washed up and found the boys including TOP sitting in the living room,"Oh,hyung. Your up." Taeyang said as he smiled,"How do you feel?" Daesung asked,"Much better." I replied with a grin,"Ok,now that Jiyong hyung is up,lets go to dinner." Seungri said not waiting any longer,"Arraso,arraso." Daesung said as they got up,"Yah." I whispered to Taeyang,"Ne?" he said,"Was Sonia here just now?" I asked,"Aniyo. Wae?" he asked,"Oh,nothing." I replied,I was a little confused with his answer,if she wasn't here just now,then what was I seeing? She looked so real. When we got in the car,I decided to seat at the back with Seungri and Daesung,while TOP sat at the passanger seat and Taeyang drove."Who was in my room just now?" I whispered to Daesung,"Me." he replied,"No,after you went out." I said,"No one." he replied a little confused,"Why?" he asked,"I thought I saw Sonia." I said,"That must be her ghost." he joked,"Yah!" I yelled whisper."Mianhe." he apologized. "I think you like her so much that you start hallucinating about her" Daesung said,"Maybe." I replied as I looked out the window. Was I that deep into her? If yes,then I can't stand being away from her. I'll get her,I won't let her leave us,even if she tries to avoid me,I' ll get her.

----------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I'm at the airport with Mavis waiting for my guy friend. After a few minutes of waiting je finally came out,"Hey!" he greeted,"Hi!" I said with a smile,"It's been so long since we've seen each other. How long have you been here?" he asled as he walked to the car,"umm..3 years" I replied,"Oh,no wonder you look like a Korean,I can't even recognise you just now." he teased,"Yah!" I pouted,"You even speak Korean?" he sounded amazed,"Just a little." I said with a smile. We dropped him of a hotel,I decided to take him sight seeing around Seoul tommorow,besides its getting late,he must be tired from his flight,"See you tommorow." he said with a smile as he stepped out of the car with his luggage,"Arraso!" I said with a grin,"Stop with the Korean,I don't understand." he smiled,"Mianhe,I mean sorry." I said as I covered my mouth,"Okay bye!" he said as he closed the car door and waved,I waved back and we drove off.

----------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

She's really leaving us. I look out the window as we head to a restaurant,I can't stop thinking about her words. Soon she'll be living like a stranger to us,even though we live in the same city,we'll act as if she never existed. I really don't wanna let her go,but the question is does she even like me? Does she even have feelings for me? It would be a shame if she doesn't,I really love her,but I bet she loves Jiyong more,I hate to say this but Jiyong is kind,caring and confident maybe she has feelings for him than me. I don't wanna fight with Jiyong anymore,I'm sick and tired of fighting with my own band member,maybe she is the cause of our fight,but I don't wanna blame her,I'll blame love for this,if I didn't have feelings for her this would never happen. Should I stop liking her? I mean after all,she is 'just' a fan.

---------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home,I went straight to the room. Suddenly I started missing Jiyong oppa,I kept listening to his song 'This Love' and I pretended that the girl that he ment in the song was me,I thought that listening to his voice would comfort me,at the end of the song he would say some words,and I pretendes that he was saying it to me but I changed the 'J' to 'S','Hey S,look at me,after you left,it ain't the same. It hurts so much you know? I need you girl,Always one-time. This Love.' his words at the end brought tears to my eyes and soon I was crying,can I hold on missing him like this forever? "I miss you so much." I whispered looking at his picture. "Wish you were here." I whispered as I hid my face between my knees and cry. I whispered between my crying, "I love you too,oppa."

*******************************

Yay I updated! What do you guys think of it? Is it good or bad? Pls vote,comment and fan. I'll need more votes to continue,Kamshamida!

-Ms.JiYoNg