My First Kiss Went a Little Like This

Hey guys,thnx for sticking with me.I'll try making this fanfic long,so hope you enjoyed it guys,pls comment 'n vote!

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

For the past few hours of packing up,I tried to chat with Sonia but its like she's been avoiding me,I wonder whats wrong.If its about the kiss last night,it actually no big deal I mean its just a slight kiss on the lips."Ok,thats everything." Jiyong said,the others were already resting by the waterfall,this is my chance to try and talk to her."Yah." I greeted to her from behind,"Oh,oppa." she replied with a smile,"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked as I sat beside her."What? Aniyo." she said trying to hide her face,"Ne,you have.Just now I tried to chat with you you said you were too busy." I said in a teasing voice,"I was busy." she said with a pout,"You could at least chat for a while." I said but she didnt reply she just hid her face,"Yah! See your avoiding me again." I said pointing at her,"Huh? Aniyo!" she said finally looking up,"Ne,you were avoiding me just now.You tried not to make eye contact with me." I said teasing her,she just shook her head and looked away.

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne,you were avoiding me just now.You tried not to make eye contact with me." TOP said in a teasing voice,I just shook my head and looked away."Was it because of last night?" he whispered,I didnt reply him.Then he lifted my chin and next thing I know it,I was staring inside his dark brown eyes again and my heart started beating like a drum."It was just a small kiss." he said with a smile and I started blushing."Your blushing." he said with a small chuckle and I quickly looked away,"C'mon just admit you enjoyed the kiss." he said with a grin,why wont he just stop? >_<'' "Guys,help is here!" Jiyong shouted.Finally! I quickly got up but before I could walk away TOP held my wrist,and he got up,then he shifted his hand down to my hand so that we were holding hands but I didnt mind it.As we got in to another car I let go of his hand 'cause I didnt want anyone seeing us especially Jiyong.

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just me or did I see TOP and Sonia hold hands? I swear I'm gonna get that kid.As they got in the car,they're hands finally broke apart and I immediatly sat beside Sonia."Hi!" I greeted her with a bright smile,"Hey" she greeted back.After we ate our breakfast at McD,the driver drove us back to the hostel.The others went in while I stood outside with Sonia,"Why dont you come in for a while?" I asked,"Aniyo,I have to get home." she replied with a smile."Then I'll walk you home." I said,"Kamshamida." she replied.After I send her home I went straight back to the hostel,the boys were doing their thing so I went into my room.Then TOP hyung appeared,"Yah,do you happen to have Sonia's phone number?" he asked,I tried so hard to stay calm,"Ne." I said as I gave him her number,"Kamshamida." he replied as he walked out of my room.

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a few weeks since I havent seen the boys.They are on their world tour somewhere in Malaysia.So a few weeks without them was completely boring,especially when you start missing them.A few more days and they'll be back,as I look out the window from my bed room,I could see birds chirping on the trees and some beautifully bloomed flowers,then I start missing winter.Suddenly my phome started ringing,my ringtone was 2NE1 Can't Nobody english version.I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number."Yobeseyo?" I said,"Yobeseyo,Sonia its me." the person said,I recognized the voice it was TOP's."Oh TOP oppa!" I said cheerfully,"What did you call for?" I asked,"Our tour ended a little early and we're ariving tomorrow,so do you wanna hang out after that?" he asked,"Ne!" I said almost shouting "Ok,see you tommorow." he said and then he hung up.

Sorry I know kind of short I promised to make it long,but my battery was running low,I promise to update as soon as I can.