Affection?

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't sleep last night,I couldn't wait to visit Sonia. When the sunlight hit my room I immediatly got up and washed up,I can't wait any longer,I have to see her,and if she avoids me,I'll get her. As I stepped out of my room,the boys were already up,"Yah,where are you going?" Taeyang asked,"Non of your business." I snapped,"Yah! Why are you acting so cold?" Seungri asked surprised with my answer,I just kept silent and put my shoes on,"If your going to see her,then don't." Daesung said as he got up from the couch,"Her who?" I pretended not to know,"Don't pretend like you don't know hyung,I know exactly where your going and it's a bad idea." Daesung warned,the others just looked at us,"I gotta go." I said ignoring him,"She's better without us hyung!" he said half yelling,"Better without us how? I love her,and you can't take that away from me." I said as I turned to face him,"She's leaving us! Do you want that?!" I yelled,"It's for the best!" he replied half shouting,"How did you know?" I asked confused,I never told them that she was leaving us until today and they don't seem shocked,"She told us hyung." Taeyang said as he got up,"She told you too?" TOP asked confused,"Ne." Daesung,Seungri and Taeyang said in unison and they looked at each other,"I don't care. I wanna see her." I said as I turned and walked away,"She's happy with someone else hyung!" Daesung yelled and I stopped dead at my tracks,my heart started beating like a drum,jelousy took over me,'She's with someone else?' I said in my head,"Your lying!" I snapped as I turned to face them,I don't wanna believe that she's with someone else,"It's true." Seungri conffesed,"And how do you know that?" I asked in a challenging tone,"I saw her that day,with another man." Daesung said stuttering a bit,"It could be her cousin or something." I said,"She don't have cousins here." Daesung snapped,"I'm not believing you. You guys must be lying." I said as I turned around,"If you love her hyung,let her go." Seungri said,"How can I let her go?!" I yelled,"If you love her,let her go." Taeyang repeated as he put his hand on my shoulder,"She's happy with someone else,do you wanna take her happiness away by showing up in her life?" Taeyang asked,I looked at TOP that was staring at me then he slowly looked away,"But I love her." I whispered my voice trembelling a little bit,then TOP got up and went into his room,"Then leave her alone." Seungri whispered to me,I felt more devistated,"Maybe you're right." I lied,"Good,then go change your clothes." Daesung said,"Uh,wait. I just remembered,I gotta go pick up my varsity at the dobi." I said,"Ok,be back quickly." Taeyang said as he let me go. Then I headed out to the 'dobi'.

----------------------------

Daesung's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe you're right." Jiyong hyung said,"Good,then go change your clothes." I said,"Uh,wait. I just remembered,I gotta go pick up my varsity at the dobi" Jiyong hyung said,"Ok,be back quickly." Taeyang said as he let go of him,then he went out. "I'm glad thats over." Taeyang said as he sat back down on the couch,"Thanks for the help guys" I said,I told them about the whole thing and they agreed to help,"No problem." Seungri said as he sat down,I was about to sit down when I saw Jiyong hyung's varsity on the chair,"He wouldn't have." I said my butt still not sitting down,"Mwo?" Taeyang asked,I pointed at Jiyong hyung's varsity,and Taeyang and Seungri looked,"He wouldn't have." they said in unison as our eyes widened. Then we immediatly got up and raced out the door,we chased after Jiyong hyung but we were to late he was already gone,so we got in the car and followed him,"I can't believe he tricked us!" I shouted frustrated,"C'mon,we gotta stop him from seeing her." Seungri said as he drove off. "His car is still here so he must've walked,he couldn't be far from here." Taeyang said pointing to Jiyong hyung's car,"Ok,hurry." I said.

---------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~