I Won't Give Up

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so glad that Jongmin oppa is not mad, "Yah,how was your date?" Heather asked as I entered the apartment, "It went well,just one thing." I replied as I sat beside her, "Mwo?" she asked eager to know, "Why did you choose a Kwon?!" I yelled at her face, "I-I,I thought...uh.." she stuttered as she figured out what to say, "Whats your answer?" I asked her raising my eyebrows, "I thought you didn't mind his name." she lied, "You're such a bad liar." I said as I shook my head, "I-its true." she said widening her eyes a little, "C'mon,tell me the truth. I promise I won't be mad." I said in a calm voice, "Alright,I thought that if I shipped you with a person who's name is simillar to GD,you'd be back with him again" she replied with a sigh, "Ugh,why?! Why do you want us to get back so badly?" I yelled in frustration as I got up, "I thought you said you won't be mad." Heather pouted, "Why Jaehee? Why do you want us back together?" I repeated my question, "Wow,its been a long time since you called me by my Korean name." she said suprised,I just crossed my arms as I waited her to give me an answer, "Sonia,I know deep down that you miss them. Why torture yourself like this?" Heather asked, "You know what will happen if I see them,they'll be fighting." I replied looking away, "You guys make a good couple,go back to him Sonia." Heather said sounding desprate, "We'll the problem is,I'm a nobody. I don't deserve famous guys like them." I said with a sigh, "That's not true,you might be a nobody to their fans,but you are a somebody to them. They care about you." Heather said as she got up,I just kept quiet, "Go back to them,he loves you." she said putting a hand on my shoulder, "And I love him too!" I said half yelling, "Infact,I love the both of them." I said again and I walked away,suddenly I started feeling a lump in my throat,my eyes started to burn,I wanted to cry but I just held it back. I started to love Jiyong oppa more,but everytime I think about him,TOP starts to burn in my mind. I really have to learn to stick with one.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm,I immediatly shut my alarm off and got back to sleep,then my phone started ringing again, "Ugh! Can't I get some sleep!" I shouted under my covers then I checked my phone. I recieved a text from an unknown number,I open and read it:

'Yah,Sonia-ah. Good morning! Any plans today? If you don't let's go out for breakfast. ^^

- Jongmin oppa :)'

Jongmin oppa's text immediatly woke me up,I quickly replied his text:

'Oh,oppa. Arraso,I'll meet you at the Han river.'

After I replied his text,I quickly got up and went straight to the bathroom. I put on something casual,a hoodie,skinny jeans and a sneakers. I know not much,I tied my hair up in a ponytail then I sprayed a little bit of perfume then head out. I waited patiently for Jongmin oppa,after sometime he arrived panting, "Oppa,what took you so long?" I asked with a pout, "Mianhe,I..lost track of..time.." he said in between his heavy breathing, "Lost track of time?" I said confused, "I was at the post office when I bumpped into my uncle,we chatted for awhile." he explained trying to calm down, "Arraso,I'll forgive you this time." I said looking at him, "Gomawo,yeodongsaeng." he smiled patting my head like I was a kid, "Yah! Don't mess with my hair." I said with a pout,he gave out a laugh, "Yah,c'mon I'm hungry." I whined pulling his hand, "Arraso,let's go." he said putting his arm around me as we walked to a cafe.

--------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Sonia was still with us,I'd take her to breakfast right now,but since we can't see her anymore,I'll have to spend my breakfast alone. "Should I see her again?" I asked myself as I sat in the cafe waiting for my food to come, "What if I upset her." I said with a sigh,I really want to see her again. I've been saying that over and over again, "Maybe I shouldn't." I hesitated, "Should I?" I asked myself. I want to see her,but I don't want to upset her at the same time by showing up out of the blue. When my food came,I stopped thinking about it and ate my food.