Time to Change

~Continued~

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there a little shocked as I stared at the door.

*Jinjja.... I namja*

I sighed heavily as I looked down. Then the door opened,I looked up and I saw Jiyong oppa's head peeping through the door,I frowned a little. "Oh,here you are." he gave me a small smile "What do you want?" I sighed. "Nothing,just checking up on you." he sat across me "Can you please stop bothering me?" I said in an annoyed tone "Waeyo?" he asked "Because you're a troublesome liar!" I raised my voice a little. "Troublesome? Liar?" he furrowed his eyebrows "I saved you just now and I'm NOT a liar. I did keep my promise when I said I'd protect you. I kept that promise 'till now didn't I?" he said dissapointed "If you weren't standing so close to me I wouldn't of fell down the stairs." I said "And what about the other promises you made? Did you keep those promises? NO! You didn't." I almost raised my voice as tears start forming in my eyes,Jiyong oppa just sat there "2 years ago,you promised me that you'd marry me and we'd start a family together. I was really,really looking forward to that,oppa. That was a big promise you made with me and where's that promise now?" a tear escaped my eyes as I got up. I walked to the door and Jiyong oppa grabbed my hand as he stood up "I'm sorry I couldn't keep that promise. It's my fault,I blame myself for that. And I'll keep blaming myself for hurting you. Mianhe,jinjja mianhe." he said as tears ran down his face,he didn't have the guts to look at me in the eyes and apologize.

*You coward!*

Something inside me said,something that wasn't me at all. " I'm the one you love but sorry I'm a bad boy,

Yes, just leave me,good bye,you're a good girl,

The more time passes,the more you get to know me." he sang a verse of Bad Boy "Keep your songs for someone that really cares." I said coldly as I pulled my hand away and walked out,tears streaming down my face.

*How could I say that? That didn't sound like me at all! Have I changed?*

I quickly rushed out the building and looked at the skies,it looked like it was about to rain,

*I hope it doesn't rain now.*

I quickly walked to the bus stop before it rained.

---------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that they cuddled,Sonia kept denying but I was too dissapointed to listen to her,instead I walked out on her. Maybe I was wrong,maybe I should believe her,maybe I should apologize. I turned around and head back to the lounging room. I was about to open the door but I heard someone elses voice. I opened the door just a little bit to see who it was and what they were talking about. I saw Jiyong sitting across Sonia,they sound like they're quarelling because Sonia raised her voice and Jiyong looks dissapointed. "And what about the other promises you made? Did you keep those promises? NO! You didn't." I listened to their conversation. "2 years ago,you promised me that you'd marry me and we'd start a family together. I was really,really looking forward to that,oppa. That was a big promise you made with me and where's that promise now?" my eyes widened in shock "Mwo?" I whispered,Sonia got up but Jiyong stopped her as he got up "I'm sorry I couldn't keep that promise. It's my fault,I blame myself for that. And I'll keep blaming myself for hurting you. Mianhe,jinjja mianhe." Jiyong said as his eyes got teary. " I'm the one you love but sorry I'm a bad boy,

Yes, just leave me,good bye,you're a good girl,

The more time passes,the more you get to know me." he sang a Bad Boy verse,

*Geu namja!*

"Keep your songs for someone that really cares." she snapped as she pulled her hand away and pushed the door open,I quickly hid behind the door. I watch her leave,she looks as if she's crying.

*Man,that was dissapointing.*

She still loves him,I can feel it,I know it.

*But why pretend to love me? Am I not good enough for you? Am I not fit to love you?*

A tear ran down my cheek,I had to accept the painful fact that she still loves him.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Why did I make that promise*

I sat down as I covered my face with my hand. Then someone came in,it was CL. "Oppa,I've been looking everywhere for you. It's time to compose your songs for your new album. YG sajangnim is mad at you." she said as she entered. "O-oppa,are you crying?" she asked as she sat down beside me,she might of noticed my sobs. "Oppa,what's wrong?" she asked "I made the love of my life cry and it's all because of my stupid promises." I said "You mean Sonia?" she asked,I just nodded. "What did you do?" she asked "2 years ago,I made her a promise,a big one. But I couldn't fufill it. I broke every promises I made. One of them was to never make her cry." I explained,CL just looked at me sadly. "This isn't me." I let out tiny sobs. "I'm not Kwon Ji Yong anymore." I said "Then where is he?" CL questioned "He's dead." I replied as looked up "Then who are you?" she asked sadly "I'm the famous G Dragon,a crazy,rebellious known bad boy who make girls cry." I said as I looked at her the way G Dragon would look at people with cold eyes. "It's time things change. G Dragon's dead,it's time Kwon Ji Yong takes over." she said hopefully "Be the man Sonia wants you to be,be the Ji Yong she loved not the G Dragon she met."

*She's right. It's time to change.*

"You're right." I said "Show it by writting about it. By adding it to your new album." she smiled,I nodded. I'll show it alright,things will change now. "This is my Coup D' Etat." I smiled,CL smile widely. "Let's go write that song!" she smile. We got out of the room together. I will change,for Sonia....

________________________________

Thanks for sticking with the story guys. Sorry for the late update,hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. By the way,I love GD's new song Coup D' Etat! Yeah,so send ya feed backs. Comment,Fan and Vote! Kamsahabnida!

-JiYongKookie