Home

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up,I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 6:30am.I looked to my right and there was Jiyong oppa sleeping on the chair,he looked so cute,I was glad that he didn't leave yet.Today was the day I could go home,so I wanted to pack my things.As I tried to sit up the bed suddenly made a loud creaking noise making Jiyong oppa wake up,'Stupid bed!' I shouted in my head,"Sonia what are you doing?" he asked in a sleepy voice and his eyes half open,"Oppa,sorry to wake you up,I thought I would pack my things a little earlier,after all I am going home today." I replied with an innocent face,"But its to early,you have a few more hours." he replied rubbing his eyes,I could tell that Jiyong oppa is not an early riser."I wanted to pack up my things a little early." I answered,"Okay,okay.I'll help." he said with a sigh,I could tell that he didn't wanted to help."Gamawo,oppa." I said and I got out of bed,I took my bag out of the small cupboard beside the bed,then I started packing,Jiyong oppa did help a little.After 'we' finished packing up my stuff,it was just 7:00am,then Jiyong oppa jumped into my bed and then fell asleep again,I just looked at him with a 'are you kidding me' expression on my face,then he looked at me.He made some space then he patted it,telling me to lay down beside him and continue sleeping.I looked at him for a while then I got on the bed with him,it was a little uncomfartable because it was a single bed but I adjusted my sleeping position a bit then I was comfartable,I lay facing away from Jiyong oppa while he lay facing me.As soon as I got on the bed,Jiyong put his arm around me like I was some kind of pillow then he fell asleep again,I didn't really mind his arm around me,but I couldn't sleep.I hugged Jiyong oppa's arm trying to make myself comfortable,I inhaled Jiyong oppa's cologne that loved so much ,then slowly fell asleep.When I wake up for the second time,I realised that Jiyong oppa was hugging me in his sleep,we were so close that my back was touching his chest and I could hear his breathing.I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 8:00am. I slowly got out of Jiyong oppa's arms and I managed to get out,I looked at Jiyong oppa and he was sleeping peacefully,he looked so cute! Wheres a camera when you need one? It was still early and Jiyong oppa wasn't up yet so I decided to wash up.After I washed up,Jiyong oppa stil wasn't up yet so I checked my bag making sure if all of my things were in.At 9:39am,Jiyong oppa finally woke up and I was starving."Yah,Nia-sii.Why are you up so early?" Jiyong oppa asked,"Early?! Oppa,its already 9:40 am,and I haven't eat yet." I said with a pout,"Aigoo! 10 more minutes." he replied as he got back to sleep,"Aniyo,oppa!" I whined,"5 more minutes!" he said,"Oppa!" I whined shaking him,"Il-eona! (Wake up,I think it means that)" I said,"5 more minutes!" he shouted with his face on the pillow,"Aniyo,oppa! il-eona! I'm hungry" I whined again trying to pull him out of bed,"Ne,ne! Arasso,arasso!" he yelled as he got up,he rubbed his eyes then he looked at me with a sleepy expression,I just smiled at him innocently,"Aah! I sonyeo.(This girl)" he said and my expression changed,then Jiyong got up and washed his face."Have you eaten?" he asked,I just shook my head,"Ok,c'mon lets go to the canteen." he said.When we finished eating we went back to my room,then the doctor came in and gave me a check up."Ok,your good to go.Remember don't skip meals and take plenty of rest so you can fully recover." the doctor said as he closed a file,"Arasso,kamshamida." I replied with a smile then the doctor left."Okay we can go now." Jiyong oppa said as he got up from his chair,I just nodded.When we got out of the hospital,Jiyong led me to his car,it was a white sports car.I sat in the passanger seat while Jiyong drive."Yah,about last night.You said you had a bad dream." Jiyong said trying to start a conversation,"Ne,I did." I replied,"What was it about?" he asked,"It's nothing oppa." I replied not wanting to tell him,"Nothing? You said you had a bad dream,how could it be nothing?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road,"Its non of your concern oppa." I replied,"Its alright,you can tell me." he said,"It was just a stupid dream." I replied with a faint smile,then he kept silent."I think you should inform Daesung that your not in the hospital anymore." Jiyong said as he stopped at a traffic light,"Arasso." I replied as I dialled Daesung number on my phone,then it started beeping."Yobeseyo?" Daesung said on the phone,"Yobeseyo,Daesung oppa,its me Sonia." I said,"Oh,Nia-sii,what did you call me for?" he asked,"I can go home today,so Jiyong oppa is sending me home," I replied,"Oh,do you mind coming to the hostel?" he asked,"Umm...ok." I replied then I hung up,"What did he say?" Jiyong oppa asked,"He said to bring me to the hostel." I answered,"Arasso." he said then he drove off as the traffic lights turned green.

I updated! But I need more votes,the other chapter didn't have enough votes,I need atleast 10 votes if you want me to continue.So pls,pls,pls vote,comment and fan...Kamshamida!

-Ms.JiYoNg