I Love You

Its 11:00pm and I couldnt sleep,so I decided to think of what to wear tommorow.As I opened my closet I immediatly searched for something,then I stopped at a black jackwt,I took it out and it was Jiyong oppa's jacket,I forgot to give it back to him.As I took Jiyong's jacket out I sat on the bed thinking how stupid I was to forget to return it,then I missed Jiyong's scent so I brought the jacket close to my face and I could smell Jiyong's sweet colongne.I start missing him already,I continued to smell the sweet but manly colongne on Jiyong's jacket until I drifted in a deep sleep.The next morning I woke up,Jiyong's jacket was still in my arms and I hugged it tightly.After a few minutes of hugging Jiyong's jacket I immediately went into the shower,when I got out of the shower suddenly my phone started ringing,"Yobeseyo?" I said,"Yah,Sonia we've landed in Seoul we're gonna pick you up in a few minutes." Jiyong's voice said."Arraso!" I said in a cheerful voice then he hung up,I quickly got some clothes on and a little makeup.Before I walked out of the room I almost forgot Jiyong's jacket so I quickly grabbed the jacket because I heard a knock on the door,I opened the door and Jiyong was standing right infront of me,he gave me a faint smile maybe bacause he's tired."Are you ready?" he asked I just nod,"Oppa wait." I said and he looked at me with a confused look,and I handed him his jacket."I forgot to return this to you." I said and he took it,"I forgot to wash it." I said embarassed,"It's ok." he said with a smile.Then we went downstairs,outside were the boys but no car."Where's our ride?" Jiyong asked them,"We decided to walk." Daesung replied.So we walked,we shopping for a few hours then we went back to the boys' hostel.When I got in the house it looked nothing like a boy's house it was clean and tidy."Make yourself at home." TOP said and he went straight to his room,so did the others and I just stood there awkwardly,"Nia-sii,come here." Jiyong said from his room and I rushed to his room.His room was clean and it smelled like his perfume,after I was in he closed the door."Your room is beautiful." I said as he jumped on the bed and lay down."Thanks." he said,"Sorry today wasn't fun." he said again,"Its ok,I get that you guys are tired." I said as I sat on his bed beside him,then he yawned."I think I should go.You must be tired." I said and I got up,"No! Stay." he said,he held my wrist stopping me from going,"You're tired,you need to rest." I said as I hold his hand,"At least stay with me until I fall asleep." he said with sad eyes,I couldnt refuse."Ok." I said.As I sat on the bed Jiyong lay his head on my lap,and I started playing with his hair."Sing for me please." Jiyong said I was shocked,"My voice isnt that good." I said hoping he would change his mind,"I don't care." he said,so I gave up and I sang the english version of It Hurts,at the end of the song Jiyong was already asleep,suddenly I got sleepy so I leaned my head on the wall but I accidently fell asleep.When I woke up I found myself in Jiyong's bed with a blanket over me,so I got up,"Oh you're up." Jiyong said as he got up from he's table and sat beside me,"How long was I asleep?" I asked,"Umm...1 hour I think." he said before he smiled,"Huh?! I slept that long?" I said almost making him jump,"You were tired." he said,"What time is it?" I asked,"Almost 8pm." he said,"Wae?! How am I gonna go home like this?" I said,"It's raining so you can stay here." he said with a grin,"I dont have my clothes." I said,"You can borrow mine." he answered,but I just nod.After we ate dinner the rain still hasnt stop,So after I washed up I had to borrow Jiyong's clothes,it was a little big for me,aftet that I sat on Jiyong's bed,I was sleeping in his room for tonight.The boys were a little shocked when they heard I was staying for one night.Suddenly Jiyong came in the room,"You go ahead and sleep first." he said as if he knew I was waiting for him."Ok." I said and I lay down and sleep.

Sorry Its short guys.I promise to update as soon as I can.Pls vote and comment..