Promise~

Daesung's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 8 MONTHS LATER -

Jiyong hyung never looked so tired before,his dark circles are getting worse. Everyday and night he's been waiting for her to wake up,some nights when I stay with him in the hospital,I could hear his sobs in the middle of the night. He's been skipping meals too,he won't leave the room unless it's urgent. I'm starting to worry about him. Now,I'm in the hospital sitting on the sofa while I look at Jiyong who is sleeping peacefully beside Sonia,suddenly there was a knock on the door and Taeyang came in with two of Sonia's friends. I signalled them to enter quietly because Jiyong hyung was sleeping,Taeyang looked at him before sitting next to me, "Jiyong hyung never looked so peaceful in his sleep before." Taeyang whispered to me,the girls sat the opposite side while they chatted quietly. "Does he still cry at night?" Taeyang asked me, "Sometimes." I replied with a sigh, "I hope Sonia wakes up before next month,I can't stand seeing Jiyong hyung like this." said Taeyang in a worried tone. After half an hour Jiyong hyung woke up, "Jiyong hyung." Taeyang called out, "Oh,Taeyang-ah. When did you arrive?" Jiyong hyung asked rubbing his eyes, "We arrived half an hour ago." Taeyang replied, "We?" Jiyong said in a confused tone, "Annyeong oppa." the girls greeted Jiyong just smiled at them. "Hyung,have you eaten yet?" Taeyang asked Jiyong hyung,he shook his head, "You should find something to eat." I said, "I'm not hungry." Jiyong replied,I just sighed,everytime we ask Jiyong to eat he always replies his not hungry. We're really worried about his health.

---------------------------

JiYong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat patiently as my stomach starts making noises,I can't eat now. What if she wakes up and I'm not there,so I just ignored my grumbling stomach. After this past few months,I've gotten impatient in waiting. I couldn't wait any longer,I leaned closer to Sonia as I held her hand. "Yah,jagiya. Wake up please,your oppa has been waiting patiently for you to wake up for a long time." I whispered softly to her, "Jagiya,I really miss you. Wake up please." I whispered softly as I lightly squezee her hand,everytime I talk to her all I want is a response,but up till now still nothing. I lay my head on the bed as I was dissapointed because I didn't get any response. "Please,please,please wake up." I whispered in the sheets as I squezee her hand lightly. I was so tired so I almost drifted to sleep when I felt a sudden movement in my hand. I immediatly look up to make sure that I wasn't dreaming,I looked at my hand and Sonia's hand was still in mine, "Jagiya,did you move your hand?" I whispered to her,but no response so I thought it was just my imagination. I was about to lay my head on the bed when I felt movement in my hand again,I looked at her than at our hands, they were still linked together. "Jagiya." I whispered to her,I looked at her with eyes full of hope. Hoping that she would be up by now,I squezee her hand lightly and I got a response! She held my hand lightly, "Sonia." I called her name as I got up, "Hyung,what is it?" Taeyang asked, "Sonia,her hand moved." I said excitedly, "Maybe your halluscinating." Taeyang said,then she moved her hand again, "There,she moved again!" I said with a grin and they came rushing beside me, "Sonia ?" Daesung called her name. A few minutes later,she slowly moved her hand, "Sonia!" Taeyang said happily,then her eyes slowly opened, "Call the doctor." I said to them and the girls rushed out the door, "Jagiya,can you hear me?" I said to her as I smiled. Her eyes opened slowly, "W-who are you?" her voice that I was longing to hear said weakly,the boys gasped. My heart broke into a thousand pieces,I started to feel a lump in my throat and my eyes started to burn, 'Doesn't she remember me?' I said in my head,I was devistated when those words came out of her mouth, "Sonia,i-it's me." my voice trembled,'Please don't say you've lost your memory' I pleaded in my head,tears slowly ran down my cheeks.