Oh No!!

°4 and a half weeks later°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Nothing ever last forever,

In the end you changed,

Take away such a thing as love,

Tonight,I'll be Crooked.'

I'm listening to the lyrics of Jiyong oppa's new song 'Crooked' with Heather. CL eonnie asked me to check it out,she said it was DOPE. So,I checked it out,with Heather cuz she said she heard about his new song and wanted to check it out with me. It's.....umm.... a nice song actually,the lyrics are so...umm...meaningful. They hit me one by one like bullets as though they were meant for me. I think she tricked me into listening to it so I'd feel guilty or something. Each lyrics make sense,I think I too,have changed. I'm a cold person now,I'm not what I used to be.

*Sigh*

It's almost the end of the music video,this is the part were he cries. He does look kinda sad,well actually really sad,maybe sad because of.....

'Will you not say anything for me tonight?,

I didn't know being alone would be this hard (geudaega bogosipeo (I Miss You) )

On this day,This beautiful day,

This day where I miss you,

Tonight I'll be Crooked.'

"Wow....umm... I'm,speechless. This really is a good song."  I said trying to act completely normal infront of Heather. "Seriously... *sigh* I know what you feel,Sonia."  Heather gave me a look. "What? No!"  I chuckled nervously. " *Sigh* Admit it,you feel sorry for him and you miss him."  she said smirking. "That's not true!"  I tried to hide my feelings  "Geogitmal!"  she grined,I rolled my eyes and pouted. "Why are you acting like this? This is so not you. Just forgive him."  Heather said. "I've given him a second chance,he screwed up,END of story!"  I crossed my arms. "So? He made things up to you right? You're better of with him than TOP."  she said. "Speaking of TOP,where is he? I haven't seen him for the past few weeks."  I said trying to change the TOPic,get it? TOPic? *chuckles* Ugh... nevermind. "Don't try to change the topic."  she said. "Ugh! What ever! I don't care anymore,ok? Let him live his life without me and me without him,alright?"  I groaned as I got up  "Wait,where are you going?"  she asked  "Study,so I can ace the exams and FINALLY graduate."  I said as I walk to my room  "What are you planning to do after you graduate?"  she asked  "Oh,I don't know,maybe leave Korea."  I said in a threatning tone with a smirk as I went in my room  "Wait,what?!"  She sounded a little shocked,I immediatly closed the door on her.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope the song works. If she listens to it,maybe she reflect on it a little bit. CL told me that she would make her listen to it,I hope she does. "Oppa,I did it. She listened to it!"  CL smiled excitedly  "Huh? Jinjja? So? What was her response?"  I asked getting all excited. "She didn't say anything yet. She just said she'll check it out after she studies for her final exam."  CL said  "Final exam? You mean,the exams where you finally get to graduate?"  I asked  "Ne,I think so.."  she said raising an eyebrow. "Haha! That's great! She's been talking about graduating ever since we started hanging out."  I grined  "Well,I just hope she listens to it."  CL said as she walks away.

----------------------------

Heather's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around town when I bumped into Jiyong oppa. We had a nice small conversation. "Yah,I heard you guys are finally graduating,congrats!"  he smile  "Well,we're not actually gonna graduate yet. We still have the exams."  I.smiled. "Oh,well I hope you guys can ace it. Hwaiting!"  he said as he pumps his fist as he says 'hwaiting',he's so polite. "Where do you plan on doing after you graduate?"  he asked  "I don't know,maybe live with my family and get a nice paying job."  I replied with a shrug   "What about Sonia?"  he asked nervously. "She said she'll be moving out of town."  I replied as I furrowed my eyebrows,scared of what his response might be when I say 'out' if town. "Mwo? Out of town?!"  his eyes widened as he gripped me with his two hands and pulled me a little closer. "Ne,out of town. And when I say out of town I mean OUT!"  I intesify the word 'out'. "She's gonna leave Korea!"  he said nervously  "Andwae! She can't leave Korea!"  he said shaking me like a mad man. "Well,it's true. She said it."  I said as I brushed his hands off. "Uh... Well then.... uh..."  he started to worry,a lot! "Well then... uh.....what to do... uh...I hope she FAILS!"  he said in a distressed tone  "Mwo?"  I said shocked.

*I think he means 'I hope she doesn't graduate so she wouldn't leave Korea.'*

"Yes! I hope she doesn't graduate. Ugh...What am I saying?"  he panics. "Oh man... I-I gotta go."  he said as he leaves hastily. I immediatly went home.

----------------------------

Sorry if this update is kind of short. I'll try to make the next one longer. Please send your feedbacks. Vote,Comment and Fan. Kamshamida!

~Jungkookie