The Truth.

Daesung's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Sonia's fragile body,as Jiyong hyung fell asleep at her side.

~Flashback~

"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone, "Hello?" I heard a trembeling voice at the other side of the line, "Yes? May I know who is this?" I asked, "I-is this Daesung?" she asked, "Ne." I gave a short reply, "D-Daesung oppa,S-Sonia got in an accident." her voice trembled, "Mwo?!" I shouted shocked, "What is it?" Taeyang asked looking at me confused, "Sonia,she got in an accident,you have to tell JiYong oppa,now!" she sounded like she almost cried, "Who is this?" I asked her, "I'm Heather,her friend. You have to get to the hospital now." she yelled before hanging up. I looked at my phone in disbelief, "Hyung,what is it?" Seungri asked, "S-Sonia,got in an accident." my voice trembled at the end, "Mwo?!" They shouted in unison, "We have to tell JiYong hyung."

~ End of Flashback~

"How can you be so careless?" I said with a sigh,a few minutes later Jiyong hyung woke up, "What time is it?" he asked with a groan, "10:30am" I replied,he rubbed his eyes as he looked at Sonia,he gave a faint smile as he held her hand. "Hyung,you haven't eat yet,I'll take over while you go eat." I said as I walked up to him, "Aniyo,I want to be here when she wakes up." he said in a serious tone, "She won't go anywhere." I insisted him to find something to eat, "Of course she won't,she'll be mine the minute she wakes up." he replied,I just sighed in defeat as I couldn't really understand him. Then,there was a knock on the door and a young man came in followed by a girl about the same age as Sonia, "You!" Jiyong hyung got up as he gave him a glare, "You know him?" I asked but Jiyong hyung didn't reply,he walked straight up to the man and grabbed him by his collar, "Why did you let this happen?! You were suppose to take care of her!" Jiyong hyung yelled at him,the girl that I believe should be Sonia's friend hid behind the young man, "Hyung,hyung stop." I quickly pulled him away from the terrified young man, "You're responsible for this!" Jiyong hyung yelled as he pointed a finger accusingly at him, "Hyung calm down." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder,he shrugged it off and the girl slowly came out, "Who are you?" I asked her, "I'm Sonia's friend,Heather. We talked on the phone." she replied nervously, "Oh,yes. I remember." I said giving her a smile,she smiled back nervously, "And you?" I asked the man, "I-I'm Jongmin." he replied, "You're Sonia's friend too?" I asked, "He's her boyfriend." Jiyong hyung said giving him a death glare, "Are you?" I asked shocked, "A-aniyo." he stuttered, "Do you think lying can get you away from this?" Jiyong hyung hissed as he gestured Sonia,Jongmin just looked at Jiyong then at Sonia, "Aniyo,really. I'm not her boyfriend." he replied, "Liar!" Jiyong said half yelling as he walked up to Jongmin but I stopped him, "Hyung,please." I pleaded Jiyong oppa to control his anger, "If you're not her boyfriend then why did I saw you hugging her that day?" Jiyong hyung asked, "Actually,I'm one of Sonia's friends. I agreed to help her with her 'problem' and be her fake boyfriend. She said she needed a replacer,so I replaced her other friend that went back to his hometown. She did it because she thought that if you guys saw her with another guy,you would stay away from her. She was so desprate in staying away from you." he explained,I looked at Jiyong hyung,he just stood there shocked. Jiyong hyung sat beside Sonia as he looked at her in disbelief, "Why would you wanna stay away from me? Do you hate me that much?" he whispered to her then he lay his head on his arm. "I-I think we should go now." Heather said pulling Jongmin's arm, "Ne,we should." Jongmin said, "Arraso,thank you for visiting her." I said with a smile then they went out. I looked at Jiyong hyung who was still dissapointed,but I think he deserves to know. I feel kind of bad too,after all I am involved in this.

---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~