It's Over! You Monster.

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------

1 week later

---------------------------

Finally,Saturday's here. I can't wait to meet Jiyong oppa,I didn't sleep over at his house last week. I didn't have any curricular meeting today so I told Jiyong oppa I'd be going to his house at noon. I went to Jiyong oppa's house by bus,the minute I entered the house,the first thing that hit me was the scent of the house which is now fimiliar to me. I went into our room and lay down on the bed. I inhaled the scent of the pillows which pretty much smells like Jiyong oppa. I miss him so much. Suddenly,I heard someone come in the front door,I checked to see who it was. I was so happy to see Jiyong oppa "Oppa!" I exclaimed happily "Jagiya." he chuckled as he extended his arms out and I ran to him and hugged him tightly,he immediatly hugged me back. "Gosh,I miss you so much." he said as he gave me a bone crushing hug. "I missed you too,oppa." I said as I burried my face in his neck. After a few minutes of hugging each other,we broke apart. "Oppa,what are you doing here? I thought you'd be home at night." I said "I asked YG for permission to go home early since I finished up a little earlier." he explained. I just gave a nod indicating I understood,I stared deep into his eyes with a smile as he slowly placed his lips on mine.

*Saranghae,oppa. Don't ever leave me.*

I pulled back and smiled to him "So,what do you want to do today?" he asked "Let's go to the beach." I suggested, "Arraseo." he smiled as he pecked my cheek. After he got changed,we went to the beach. It was a sunny day,so it was a fine day to take a stroll on the beach. Jiyong oppa and I walked hand in hand along the sea shore,chatting and laughing. The strong breeze blew between us making it less hot. I stood and looked at the view of the sea,looking at the tiny boats. Jiyong oppa stood behind me as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my left shoulder. "The view here is so beautiful." I said as I looked at the wide ocean with the clear blue skies in the background "Yup,beautiful just like you." he chuckled.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the breeze blew between us,I inhaled her sweet scent. Her scent took me back 2 years ago,where we first met,it was as if destiny brought us together;

------------------

Flashback~~

------------------

"Paliwa hyung!" Daesung yelled as we ran for our lives. We being chased by a crowd of crazy fangirls and it's all the maknae's fault. I warned him that it was too risky to walk out in public without security,but he wouldn't listen! "Seungri,I'm gonna kill you later!" I yelled "Save your breath hyung!" he yelled back. We were literally running for our lives,even though we were tired we still had to keep on running. "This is worst than Running Man!" Daesung whined as we kept on running. "Jiyong-ah,keep up with us. You're being left behind!" TOP hyung yelled. So I sprinted ahead,running pass by the other members. I looked back to see how far we were from the fangirls. They were out of sight but we could still hear their screams.Suddenly,I bumped into something hard,I literally hit it and as I hit it,I smelled a sweet and pleasant scent. I stopped and looked at what I just hit,I was suprised to see an unconcious girl lying on the ground. But the moment I set my eyes on her,my heart started beating like a drum.

*I think I hit her hard.*

"Hyung! What happened?" Daesung panicked as he looked at the unconcious girl "I accidently bumped into her. I think I hit her hard." I said as the others stopped and looked at the girl. "Hyung,hurry up and carry her." Seungri said and TOP hyung carried her "Follow me." Seungri said as he led us under the bridge. The sound of crazy fangirls were getting closer and eventually they passed us. I stared at the mysterious girl.