We meet again~

Today's Saturday,I have to pick my mom and the others up from the airport.I got ready as swiftly as possible,I wore something casual and then I ate some bread to start the day.Then me and Mavis went to the airport together because Mavis was the only one with a car.As soon as we reached the airport,I looked for them."Sonia!" someone called me from behind,I turned to look who it was and I saw my sister Allison with my mom and the others.I raced through the crowd and made my way straight to them.I hugged them,leaving Mavis standing by herself,sorry Mavis.When we got everything in the car we went straight to a hotel.After they checked in the hotel we went straight to the rooms.When I walked in my mom's and sister's room my jaw droped it was beautiful,the cream coloured wall really suits the room,their were two single beds and a small table in between them."Where's the other bag?" my mom asked "maybe its still down in the lobby" I said "I'll go get it " Then I dashed out of the room.I ran to the elevator that was quiet far from their room.I ran as fast as I could,I was almost near the elevator,but I heard someone call me so I looked back,I was still running not paying attention to where I was running,I bumped into a man and we both went crashing down the floor.I fell on top of him and I think I sprained an ankle."I'm so sorry!" I said "Aah! my head" then I froze after hearing his voice,only one person I knew have a voice that deep.I looked at him and I was shocked to see T.O.P! He looked at me and he was kind of shocked "You?" we said in unison,then someone grabed my arm and pulled me up I turned and I was shocked to see GD."You know each other?" Taeyang asked "Hey,your the girl we bumped into yesterday" Seungri said with a grin."Oh yeah,I remember" GD said turning me around,then T.O.P got up."Are you alright?" I asked him"Yeah,I might of hit my head a little" he said with his deep voice."I'm so sorry" I said again "It's ok" he said with a smile.I almost fainted,"Where you heading girl?" GD asked "The lobby" I replied "Sonia!" I heard someone call me again I looked back to see my mom "We have the bag!!" she said "ok!' I replied and the rest just looked at me "Who is that?" Daesung asked "my mom" I answered,GD laughed and I blushed "whats so funny?" I asked "nothing" he said with a grin on his face."Looks like you wont be going to the lobby,am I right" T.O.P said,I just nodded."How old are you" TaeYang asked "19" I gave a short answer,T.O.P smiled and I blushed again."Ohoo! look she's blushing!" GD said and everyone looked at me that made me blush even more."I better go" I said "bye!" Seungri said and they left except for GD."Arent you going?" I asked him,he shook his head with a smile."Well,I have to go" I said,before I could take my first step GD stopped me "canihaveyournumber?" He said quickly,"Excuse me?" I said "Can I have your number?" he said nervously,I smiled at him and then I gave him my number.After I gave him my number we parted ways.

Sorry its kind of short.If you want me to continue pls be my fan hehe....