I'm so Sorry But I Love You

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Daesung oppa left,I went straight to my room and sat at my desk where there was plenty of sunlight. If you guys still don't get why I'm confused with them is first,Jiyong oppa,he's isn't serious when it comes to feelings,so sometimes I feel like I'm being fooled around when he confesses his feeling to me,first he sounds serious then he sounds like its all a big joke,second,TOP oppa,he's is kind of shy,we don't talk or hangout much,so at first,that makes me think he just treats me as a friend,but when he kissed me the whole thing changed,I got confused between the both of them,but I feel guilty cuz I kissed both of them. So yeah,thats why I'm confused,if you guys still don't get it,well then sorry. I thought very hard if it was a good idea to leave them,I looked at the rose Jiyong oppa gave me a few months ago and it was still beautiful,I thought it had wilted over time but it didn't. So my guy friend,Velan was coming to Seoul next week on Friday. Velan is an old friend of mine,we were friends since I was a kid,our mother were friends. He is 4 years older than me,he stole my first kiss when I was in 2 grade I think,I don't remember how old I was,we were playing hide n' seek that time,it was raining and I hid with him,he talked me into it. I know,losing my first kiss at a young age,bunker. "Hey,what are you doing?" Amanda greeted me bringing me back to the real world,"Amanda,I need your help." I said as I sat facing her with a sad expression,"What is it honey?" she asked as she sat on her bed,"I kissed two celebrities,well actually they kissed me and now they're fighting. I think it would be better if I was gone from their lives and now with a help from a few other friends I'm trying to stay away from then,do you think that that is a good idea?" I blurted out,"Who are these celebs actually?" she asked,"GDragon and TOP." I confessed,"OMG!" she said as her eyes widened,"Your dating TOP too? I thought it was just you and GD." she said with a grin,"Yah,we aren't dating,we never dated." I said in a sad tone thinking that even though we kissed,we never dated. "And now they're fighting?" she asked,I just nodded,"Why?" she asked again as she moved closer to me,"I think....both of them like me." I hesitated,"OMG! they have a crush on you?!" she said excitedly,"Yah! You're not helping!" I yelled,"Ok,ok sorry. So now you're leaving them,forever?" she asked,I just nodded,"Do you think its a good idea?" I asked her in a nervous tone,"Well,if they truly love you, then its gonna be hard for you to stay away from them." "I'll just tell them I met someone new." I said confidently,"And who will this person be?" she asked raising an eyebrow,"Velan." I said as I blushed,Amanda knew who he was. "OMG!" she squeled,I gave her a glare,"Ok sorry,sorry. I don't think you should,I mean that would crush them seeing you with another man moreover being away from you." I thought about the words she said,"We'll just try." I said with a sigh,"Well,let's just hope this doesn't end with major heartbreaks and tears." she said in a worried tone,"Kamshamida." I thanked as I hugged her,"Your welcome." she hugged back.

---------------------------

Daesung POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think Sonia leaving them would be a good idea,Jiyong and TOP hyung love her so much,I can't imagine what would happen if she left them. "Where you going?" I asked Jiyong hyung as I realised him walking out of the room all dressed up,"I'm going out" he gave a short reply,and he went out,I didn't even had the chance to stop him,"Let me guess,he went to see Sonia." TOP said from his room,he was leaning at the frame of his door with his hands in his pockets,"Ne" I replied with a nod,"Geu saekki.(That Motherf**ker)" he cursed,his eyes full of anger,I never saw him like that,then he went back in his room and slammed the door shut. Oh boy,this is gonna be tough,I think I might need some help from Seungri and Taeyang.

----------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~