The Blames on Me

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so glad that Sonia is ok,I really panicked when I saw her half unconcious,and when I saw her tears it felt like a part of me just died,I really can't stand seeing her cry.If I ever find those two again,I swear I'm gonna kill them,"*Cough,cough*,ugh!" Sonia's cough brought me back to the real world,I was walking her home,after the attack I couldn't let her walk home alone again,"Yah,are you ok?" I asked her,"Ne,*cough,cough* just a little cold." she replied,then I took my jacket off and I wrapped it around her,"Kamshamida." she said with a smile,we walked to the apartment holding hands.When we reached the apartment,our hands immediatly broke apart,I looked at her than at our hands.Suddenly,someone opened the door,"Sonia,are you alright?! What happened?!" Amanda,said worried and shocked,"Ugh,come in." she said and we both got in,"OMG! What happened?" Heather said,she and Mavis where also shocked when they saw her,but they froze when they saw me,"It's nothing guys." Sonia replied them.Then me and Sonia went to her room,I helped cleaned some of her wounds,while her friends were all in the other room,"Tell me if it hurts ok." I said as I dabbed the wet cloth on her wound,"Ah!" she winced in pain,"Mian." I said,she just smiled and shook her head.After I cleaned her wounds,she immediatly got changed and sat on her bed,I sat beside her,"Thank you for saving me,oppa." she said with a smile,"No problem kid." I replied in a teasing tone and she chuckled,"Yah,your hurt!" she said as she realised a wound on my arm,there was blood on my sleeve,I lifted my sleeve up and it revieled a cut it looked kind of deep,"It's nothing." I said calmly,then she touched it,"Ouch!!" I winced in pain,"Your not fine." she said,then she cleaned the wound and covered it with a bandage,I don't think she realised the cut was deep,but it alright I didn't want her to worry so much,"Kamshamida." I said,she just smiled,"You should get some rest." I said,she nod and lay on her bed.After she fell asleep I went back home.

*The next morning*

"How could you have left her." Daesung said,I took Sonia to the dorm and the guys were shocked when they saw the bruises on her face,I told them what happened and now their nagging."You can't let a girl walk alone at night hyung." Seungri said,everyone was angry at me,"It's not his fault I wanted to walk home by myself,besides the dorm was to far from my apartment." Sonia said defending me,"But still,you can't go walking home by yourself at night." T.O.P said,"You should know better hyung!" Taeyang scolded me,"How could you let her walk home alone." Daesung scolded,"She wanted to go walk home alone so?" I said defending myself,"She got attacked hyung!" Taeyang scolded,"Well,I got there on time right?! She's not dead yet!" I said,"Please,you guys theres really no need to fight." Sonia said,"No! You got hurt,all of that just because Jiyong hyung left you!" Seungri shouted,"If it was me I would never let you walk alone." T.O.P said,I really hate him right now.I couldnt stand it anymore,I got up and walked out.

Sorry its short.I promise to update soon,pls vote and comment..Kamshamida!

-Ms.JiYoNg