I'm Back?

~ Continued ~
_________________

Sonia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jiyong oppa took me somewhere else where it was really just the 2 of us. He drove us to what looked like the forest but it was nearby a park and housing estate. When he finally stopped the car I snapped out of my thoughts,we were near a cliff with a few benches facing the view of the city. We got out and sat on one of the benches,it was just the two of us there "Wow,the view here is amazing." I said in awe "I know. I just knew about this place last month when the band and I did an outing." He replied "I dreamed of coming here with someone special." He said and I smiled "I'd never thought that that day would actually happen." He smiled,my smile slowly faded as I looked at him. He turned to look at me and with a confused look he said "What?" I was speechless,even after a year he still had feelings for me? I thought he'd find someone new by now "I'm glad you came back. Now we get back to where we left off." He grinned as he put an arm around me "U-uh,yeah.. About that..." I forced a chuckle as he turned and look at me "I'm not staying." I said as I looked down "M-mwo?" He said as he sat up straight "I'm just here for a trip." I said "N-no. No,no,no. You can't leave." He stood up as he looked down at me "I-I mean,you just got here. I've finally got you back and now you're telling me you're leaving?" He said frustrated "Mianhae.." I looked down "Please,you have to stay." He begged "I-I can't." I replied "H-how could you? First,you leave without saying a thing and now.... Ugh!" He paced back and forth then finally stopped "Please,I'm begging you. Stay." He pleaded as he knelt in front of me and held my hands "I can't afford to move here." I said "Move in with me,I'll pay for all the expenses." He said with pleading eyes "Jiyong-ah,I-I just can't..." I said I ran a hand through my hair "Argh!" He got up and ruffled his hair in frustration as he turned around "Why? We were doing so well until you had to leave." He looked back at me "I wouldn't say it went all well." I mumbled barely audible "Seriously,what is up with you? You're unpredictable." He said,a tone of anger visible in his voice "Do you know how much I suffered the past year?" He said as he looked down at me "I had to pull myself together every time I break down just thinking about you." I looked down,feeling a little guilty "Every night I ask myself 'what did I do wrong to make you leave me again?'" He sighed "You left without saying anything. Do you know how guilty I felt? To think that you left me because you thought I raped someone and got her pregnant." Tears were starting to form in his eyes "But now that you're back,I thought that maybe we could start fresh." He forced a smile "But no,you just had to crush my hopes and tell me that you're leaving again." He scoffed "I'm sorry..." I said "Yeah right." He scoffed as he rolled his eyes "Look,I didn't expect us to meet again." I said slightly annoyed "I just came here to have a good time. If I knew that we would meet again,I would've definitely avoided going to that park and meet you." I said boldly not knowing that I've broke his heart "Then you shouldn't of came back to Korea the first place." He said slightly annoyed and hurt as he turned around so his back was facing me "I was doing so well until you had to come back." He said,his words hit me like a slap but he was right. If I didn't want us to meet I shouldn't of came back. It was as if I was hoping to see him again,I got up from the bench as tears threatened to fall "I'm sorry you had to see me. I'll be off now,my friends are probably worried that I've been missing for too long." I said as Jiyong didn't even bother to look at me. I turned around and walked away as the leaves under my feet made crunching noises,tears were blurring my vision as I made my way to the concrete pavement that would lead me out of the forest. Just as I was about to step onto the pavement,strong arms wrapped around me and hugged me tightly "You idiot,you'd rather worry that your friends don't see you for a few hours than me who's been missing you for a year." Tears started streaming down my face as I stood still,Jiyong tightened his grip around me as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. His tears dampening my shirt but I couldn't care any less,I turned around as I wrapped my arms around him "Saranghae,pabo-ya." I said in between sobs "Nado saranghae." He whispered.

To Be Con....
______________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter. I hope you guys liked it,sorry if it sucked and sorry for any typos.  Pls send your feedbacks on this chapter. Vote,Comment & Follow. Kamsahabnida~
- SuGa_KooKie