Not Goodbye Yet

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My last day with Jiyong oppa today before I spend the next 5 days with my studies. I wish I could just graduate and live with Jiyong oppa forever,but I can't. I gotta do tests,projects,and all that other sh*t to graduate,excuse my language. I just stared at Jiyong oppa who's sleeping peacefully beside me,it's 3:30am. I didn't sleep well last night,thinking that I'm gonna be miles away from Jiyong oppa for exactly 5 torturing days of school,a university counts as a school right? My eyes are getting heavy but I can't sleep. I just kept staring at Jiyong oppa who's sleeping beside me,we were facing each other.

*What should I do with Jiyong oppa today?*

(A.N - (*) stands for the persons point of view thoughts. That means the person is saying it in their head and not out loud.)

As I was thinking,I didn't realise that Jiyong oppa woke up, "Jagi,what are you doing up so early? It's 4:00am." he asked in his sleepy voice. "I can't sleep." I replied with a kid like voice as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Mwo? You've been up the whole night?" he asked concerned "I did sleep,but only for a few hours." I replied looking at the ceiling. "Go back to sleep,jagi." Jiyong oppa whispered as he wrapped his arms around me,I tried to go back to sleep,but I kept waking up 30 or 45 minutes later. As the sun started rising up in the sky,I was already up. I sat on the bed with my knees brought up to my chest,I wrapped my arms around my legs as I rest my chin on my knees. I was so sleepy,this wasn't my first time having insomnia. I usually have insomnia when I'm excited, nervous or scared about something. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier,I lay my head in between my knees and closed my eyes for awhile.

---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to rays of light that shone in the room,I looked outside and the sun was already high up in the sky,so I was guessing it was already late. I looked at the clock,it was 11:35am.

*Aish..I always wake up late!*

I looked beside me and found that Sonia wasn't lying down beside me,but she was sitting with her knees brought up to her chest and her head down. "Yah,jagi." I called her as I sat up,rubbing my eyes. I got no response from her,I tried calling her again "Jagiya." I called softly as I put a hand on her shoulder,but she didn't move. All I heard from her was soft breathing,I moved closer to her and I found that she was sleeping.

*My sweet angel is sleeping.*

A smile crept on my face as I looked at her,her eyes were closed and I could hear her soft breathing. Carefully,I lay her down on the bed,not waking her up,I straighthen her legs and I watch her as she sleeps peacefully. Then a thought crept into my mind.

*Should I do it?*

My heart started beating faster and faster at the thought of 'it',I look at her from top to bottom. She was wearing shorts,her shorts were up to her thighs,exposing her legs. I look at her chest as it rose and deflates,from her chest,I move up to her neck. I just stared at it,I wanna kiss her neck so bad.

*Omo,should I?*

I got more and more nervous,it's not like I'm craving for it anyway,but a man has his own needs,you know what I mean? I move in closer to her,inhaling her sweet scent. My eyes were stuck on her neck,

*should I do it? Won't it be hurting her?*

I got more nervous,I really want to do it but,it feels like,I'm gonna be the bad guy if I just attack her like that,after all she did warn me that she wasn't ready 'for it' yet. I would be hurting her if I did,not just emotionally but also physically. After thinking real hard about my actions,I finally came to my senses "Yah! Jiyong. Are you crazy?! She's your girlfriend not your toy. She'll hate you forever if you do it." I scold myself in a whispering tone,I quickly got up from my position carefully so she doesn't wake up.

*Mian jagi.*

I felt kind of bad thinking of doing that to her. Am I a bad boyfriend?

---------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally woke up from my deep sleep. I feel better already,I looked at the clock and it was 1:58pm.

*MWO?! That late?!*

"Aigoo! I woke up so late." I said as I hit my forehead lightly. "Oh,jagiya. You're up." Jiyong oppa entred the room all dressed with a grin on his face, "Oppa,why didn't you wake me up?" I said as Jiyong oppa sat beside me "You told me you couldn't sleep well last night. So I left you to sleep." Jiyong oppa replied, "Mwo? You went out? Without me?" I asked, "I went to see Tablo hyung and Teddy just now. I just came back." he explained,I just nodded. "Go wash up jagi. We're going out." Jiyong oppa said,I nodded and took the blanket off me, "Oh,one more thing. Next time,please don't wear pants that are too short." he said as he put a hand on my exposed thigh.

*What does that suppose to mean?*

I looked at him confused. "I uh...I don't want you cathing a cold. It's kind of cold this season." he smiled awkwardly and got up. I just looked at him confused as he walks out the room. "It's almost the end of spring,autumn is not even here yet. How could it be cold?" I questioned myself,I just shrugged it off and got ready. That day,we went to the mall. Jiyong oppa bought me new clothes,he picked most of the clothes. Thats because if I were to pick my clothes,I'd go for casual,T-shirts,skinny jeans,hoodies,all that kind of stuff. I hate short skirts. Most of the clothes Jiyong oppa picked out were not too girly,he knows what I like and what I don't. We had such a great time shopping,I looked at the clock on my phone,I frowned as our time was almost up. When we were back at Jiyong oppa's house,I didn't feel like packing up my things. I purposely packed my things up slowly. I looked at the clock,4:25pm.

*Ugh! I wish I could stay.*

"Jagi,how long do you need to take to pack your things?" Jiyong oppa entred the room,he looked at my bag and I barely packed anything. "For never." I frowned, "You barely packed anything. It's getting late jagi." he said, "I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay." I whined. "I know jagi. I want you to stay too,but you have your studies and I have work." he said as he hugged me from behind, "I wish I didn't have to study." I frowned, "How are you gonna graduate like that?" he chuckled "We're gonna meet again next Saturday. It's not like we're seperated forever." he said as kissed my cheek,his arms still around my waist. I just stood there quiet, "Paliwa. It's getting late,you have to get your things ready for school tommorow." Jiyong oppa kissed me as he left me to pack my things. In the car,I said nothing. I just kept quiet as I look out the window,and Jiyong oppa has been looking at me while still focusing on the road. Even though I can't see him looking at me,but I can feel his eyes set on me. "Jagi,why are you so quiet?" he finally spoke,but I didn't reply him. "You're not mad are you?" he asked again but still I didn't respond. My heart was too aching to answer his questions,I didn't want to leave him. "Jagi,don't be like that." he said softly as he held my hand,but still not a single word escaped my mouth. Jiyong oppa sighed heavily. My heart ached more and more as we got closer to the apartment. Finally,we reached the apartment. It felt like I didn't want to get out of the car. "We're here jagi." Jiyong oppa said. I sighed heavily as tears start forming in my eyes, "We'll meet next weekend." he smiled softly,I tried my best to force a smile,holding back my tears that were burning my eyes. I could feel my tears at the rim of my eyes,as I blinked my tears fell. "Don't cry jagiya. It's only for 5 days. We'll meet up again." Jiyong oppa wiped my tears away with his thumb, "Don't cry,okay." he looked at me with a smile as he cupped my face,I nodded and smiled. Before I left,he kissed me passionatly, "Study well okay babe." he smiled,I just nodded with a smile as I stepped out of the car. I waved goodbye as I watch the car drive away,I made my way into the apartment where the girls were asking a lot of question as they comfort me,telling me 5 days isn't that long. I'll just have to be patient.

_______________________________

Sorry for not updating a long time. I've been busy with school and sports,I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can. Meanwhile,please send your feedbacks ^^. Vote,comment and fan. Kamshamida! ^^

-JiyongZelo