I Can't Trust You

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne! We don't understand each other,and ne we never will! So don't ever hesitate to end this relationship! I'm fed up with you!" Her words stung me one by one. I just stood there shocked with her words as she walked to a diffrent room and slammed the door.

*What have I done? Does she want our relationship to end,just like that? Ending everything with a fight.*

Tears slowly stream down my face as I slowly walk to the living room and sat on the sofa. "It's all my fault. I never should of forced her." I blamed myself as I pulled at the roots of my hair.

*I can't imagine losing you.*

I really regretted forcing her like that,my stubborn attitude,made all of this happen. "Ugh! What wrong with me? How could I ask her to do something like that. I'm such a bad boyfriend." I kept on blaming myself,I don't wanna lose her,I can't lose her. Then I started thinking of her,

*Sonia! Is she ok?*

I started worrying about her. I got up and walk to the bedroom she was in,I was about to knock but something inside told me not too. I brought my ears close to the door and I could hear her sobs. My heart shattered into pieces,I leaned against the wall and sat down on the floor.

*I'm useless! I promised to make her laugh and smile. But she ends up crying,all because of me.*

More tears streamed down my face. I pulled at the roots of my hair, "Jagi,please forgive me." I whispered under my breath,I hit my head on the wall a few times.

*How could I hurt her like this? She deserves better.*

Then,I took the courage to go into the room. I slowly opened the door and her sobs continued to echoe around the room,she was facing away from me,she didn't even bother to see who came in. I slowly walked up to her and sat beside her. "Jagiya." I called her softly but she didn't reply."I-I didn't mean what I said just now,about us not getting each other. I do get you,I'm just stubborn." I started,her sobs stopped but she didn't even bother to look at me. "Jagi,mianhe. Please forgive oppa,I didn't mean to hurt you like that." I apologised but still she said nothing

*Jebal! Say something.*

"Jagi,you know I'd never end our relationship. And I never will,even though you're fed up with me,but I'll never get bored of loving you. I don't wanna lose you. Saranghae jagiya." I said whole-heartedly hoping she would respond. Then she finally turned around and looked at me,I stared into her puffy eyes then she hugged me. I immediatly hugged her back,I hugged her tightly as if I don't wanna let her go. "Saranghae jagi,mianhe." I smiled "Nado saranghae,oppa." she replied. I was so happy we made up. She eventually fell asleep in my arms.

---------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my deep sleep. I was in Jiyong oppa's arms,I smiled as I watch him sleep peacefully. It was 7am,I wanted Jiyong oppa to wake up early today but I didn't want to do it the hard way. You guys do know that it's really hard to wake Jiyong oppa up. I thought of the story 'Sleeping Beauty' so I decided to wake Jiyong oppa up with a kiss,I know childish. I got up then I slowly placed my lips on his,kissing him passionatly. Just like I suspected,he woke up. "Oh,my princess. You woke me up with your kiss." he smiled. "My kisses are magical,now wake up." I chuckled, "But oppa is still sleepy." he pouted "Aniyo,don't go back to sleep. Ileona." I said as I pulled his arm. "I can't. I'm too tired." he furrowed his eyesbrows "Hmm...oppa,ileona." I pouted. "One more kiss to wake oppa up." he said then he played dead, "Oppa,theres no time for games." I said,but he ignored me. He continued to play dead,so I just went for the kiss cuz he was wasting my time. The minute I placed my lips on him,he placed his hand behind my neck and sat up,our lips still stuck together. I wrapped my arms around him as his kiss got deeper. Then we broke apart, "My princess." he smiled "Saranghae." I whispered.

The next day,Jiyong oppa stopped trying. I guess he understands me now.

****************

2 weeks later

****************

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past weeks,I've stopped trying to get in bed with her. I've gotta start understanding her if I don't wanna lose her. It's a day off for me and my other band mates,so we decided to go to a club and have some fun. Taeyang is dancing in the crowd of people,setting the dance floor on fire. Daesung is somewhere with TOP hyung and the maknae is at a table at the far end of the club surrounded by a bunch of girls we don't even know. And me,I'm taking shots at the counter,each shot I take,the bartender would fill me another glass. I needed to get my mind off things,it's been so long since I've been out having fun like this. I would drink,get drunk,meet girls and maybe get down a bit,but I can't meet strangers anymore cuz I'm taken. But it's been a while since I've gotten down with anyone,I can't do it with Sonia cuz she'll say the same thing over and over again. I miss the old days.

----------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a long time since we've been to a club again. I'm with Daesung at a table,drinking beer while Daesung just drinks water. I've taken 2 bottles of beer but I'm still sober. "I'm gonna join Taeyang on the dance floor. Wanna come?" Daesung asked "Aniyo,it's ok,go have fun." I replied then Daesung left me. I think this is the time to get my mind off of things,and when I say 'things',I mean work,my problems and... Sonia. Yes,I'm still in love with her and I still care about her. I still think that Jiyong doesn't deserve her because he's a player,he acts like one and looks like one. I've seen him with other girls before he dated Sonia,he slept with each and everyone of them,then he'll leave them after he dates them. As I sit and drink the whole night,I've been eyeing Jiyong taking shots at the counter. I've been eyeing him so he doesn't try and cheat on Sonia,I could tell he's drunk now and even though Jiyong has changed because of Sonia,I still don't trust him. As I was eyeing him,someone caught my eye. A girl,walking towards Jiyong who's already drunk by now,I took a sip on my drink as I watch their every move. The girl had long straight hair,she wore a short black dress and high heels,she's pretty. Maybe too pretty for Jiyong's taste. The girl took a seat beside him as she starts a conversation with Jiyong. I could tell that she's one sly fox,the way she's been eyeing Jiyong,touching him and even the way she talks to him. Then,I saw her sliding a piece of paper to him,her number I think,but Jiyong just stares at it as if he's not intrested in having her number. Jiyong said something to her before she got up and left,he didn't even bother to take the piece of paper and continues taking shots.

*Man,he's good!*

This is the first time I see Jiyong turn down an offer from a beautiful girl.

*Has he really changed?*

I've been eyeing him the whole night,hoping I would catch him flirting or maybe get close with other girls but each time a girl would give him their number,or try to start a conversation with Jiyong,he would turn them down. I still can't trust him,even though he's been with Sonia for almost 2 years now,I still think he would cheat on her. This is the longest relationship Jiyong has so far,his past relationships would last for 2-6 days,maybe a week or 2. I'll just keep an eye on him for now.

________________________________

How was this update? Good? Bad? Boring? Please send your feedbacks. Next chapter is gonna be good! I promise you that. Vote,comment and fan. Kamshamida! ^^

-ZeloJiyong