Annyeong...

I was back at the apartment and started packing my stuff,even though I had like 5 more days to go I had a lot of stuff to pack. While YG handles with the scandal, I'll handle myself. I still needed to book the plane ticket so I set up the laptop,so many things were going through mind right now that I couldn't even concentrate.

*What happens if Jiyong oppa finds out? He's gonna know sooner or later.*

I quickly booked a ticket and closed the laptop. I decided to take a walk to get my mind off things. Because a lot of VIP's know my relationship wiyh Jiyong I had to be alert of fans that come after me. I didn't wear a disguise because I thought no none will notice me. I went to the cinema alone,hoping I'd try to forget my worries just for a day.

TaeYang's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was jogging on a treadmill in YG's gym,Seungri was beside me. He was watching a variety show showing on the screen while I was restless thinking about my best friend in jail. "Yah,Seungri-ah. Do you think Jiyong is really guilty?"      I asked       "Of course not. Why?"      He said       "He has a kid,right?"       I said       "It might not be his."        He said       "How can you be so sure?"      I looked at him       "I just know."       He replied       "Waeyo? You don't believe him?"       He asked       "Ani. It's just- "        "It's just what?"      He asked taking his eyes off the screen       "They might win the case."      I said       "Don't be so sure."       He said shifting his gaze back to the screen       "They have the kid to prove it."       I said      "Like I said,it might not be his."       He said       "How are you so sure? How can we prove it?"       I said       "He looked nothing like Jiyong."       He scoffed       "That's not convincing enough."        I sighed heavily       "So? Any better ideas?"       He asked, I kept quiet. Thinking of another way to prove that the boy is not Jiyong's. "Why not ask Minseo if she's hooked up with another guy after she met Jiyong."      I said       "I'm 200% sure that they've asked her that and if she did I doubt she'd admit it."       He scoffed       "If that's the case..."       I turn the treadmill off      "Ask them to have a DNA test."       I panted,Seungri gave me a smile as he turned his one off     "Good idea,why didn't we think of that earlier.Let's ask Mr. Han for a DNA test."      He grined as he gave me a high five. We gave Mr. Han a call and asked him how was the progress of the case,he told us that everything was under control. Then we asked him if he's ever thought of doing a DNA test,of course they needed some kind of I don't know,warrant? So,now that everything was set I could actually relax a little. I could feel the weight on my shoulders lighten a bit. The court hearing was next week and I think Jiyong is pretty nervous about it. I just hope we can win the case with the DNA test because right now,that's the only hope we have.

After a few days,the DNA test came out and was sent to court as evidence. We were all nervous about it,the court hearing was the day after tomorrow and the saddest part of it was Sonia won't be able to attend it. Jiyong still doesn't know about it so I'm pretty worried as to how he'll accept her leaving. I'm pretty sad too because well she's been a good friend and we might never meet her again or maybe we will but we won't remember her anymore. I wanted to drop her off at the airport but I thought it might be too risky and maybe slow her down because of the fans. So she'll be taking a taxi to the airport instead. We'll just hope for the best at the court hearing.

Sonia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared out the window,watching droplets of rain pour down. It started raining the second I stepped out of the house and now I'm on my way to the airport. It was a 30 minute drive because of the rain,when I arrived at the airport the rain just got worse;