𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲~ 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ puppy ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Akaashi Keiji buys you a puppy for your 1 year anniversary

-She/her pronouns
-Y/N is Konoha's sister

Guide:
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
D/N - Dog's Name
H/C - Hair colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

It was an early Friday morning, and Y/N Akinori was looking for her two favourite people; her best friend Bokuto and her boyfriend Keiji.

"N/N!" Bokuto yelled happily as he ran over to hug the H/C girl, nearly dropping his backpack in the process.

"Bo! How are you?" Y/N beamed.
"I'm super!! It's Friday today and I get to see my bro Kuroo tomorrow!"
"Bokuto-san, can you stop bothering my Sunshine please?" a calm voice echoed down the hall.
"Keiji!" Y/N screamed and threw her backpack down on the floor as she raced towards the raven haired boy.

She jumped into her boyfriend's arms and kissed his cheek.

Bokuto shook his head, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I see my sister and Akaashi have already met up for the morning," Konoha sighed.
"They're really cute together," Bokuto cheered. "And I was the one who set them up together, hey hey hey!!"

At that very moment, Akaashi and Y/N had already walked back towards the ace.

"Bokuto-san, are you trying to take credit for our relationship?" the setter asked.
"...maybe."

But when his girlfriend started giggling, he couldn't stay made at the ace.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"N/N, hold still!" Kaori Suzumeda giggled.

She was trying to get her friend to stay still but she was fidgeting nervously.

"What if Keiji and I break up?"
"Don't think like that," her other friend,
Yukie Shirofuku reassured.  "I've never seen anyone look at someone the way Akaashi-Kun looks at you."

The girl blushed. She knew that Yachi was telling the truth. Keiji looked at her like she was the only girl in the world.

"Y/N, YOUR ANNOYING BOYFRIEND IS HERE," Konoha hollered.
"That's mean," Akaashi said, ignoring the fact that he was just called annoying.

She grinned and hopped down the stairs. Even though Y/N's hair was just pulled up into a ponytail and she was dressed in a simple tee and jean shorts, Akaashi's mouth still dropped. He loved her with every part of him and couldn't imagine a life without her.

"Let's go!" Y/N smiled.
"She's home by ten, no funny business," Konoha warned.
"Says you," Yukie said, rolling her eyes.
"You and your overprotective ass,"Kaori added.

The young couple waved goodbye and took off.

Konoha sighed before turning to the two managers.

"You guys want to invite the rest of the team over and watch a movie?"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

When Akaashi made the final turn to reach their destination, Y/N's eyes had expanded one hundred times their normal size.

"You brought me to a puppy farm?!" she squealed.

As soon as the H/C girl left the car, puppies ran to her, surrounding her.

Akaashi held one tiny black puppy as he watched his girlfriend and the gaggle of puppies with her. The little black dog whimpered and Akaashi scratched his ears, a small smile on his face.

"Shhh, you're okay..." Akaashi trailer off checking the tag. "You're okay, D/N."

Y/N sat up and noticed the little pup in the setter's arms.

"Who's this little guy?" Y/N cooed.
"This is D/N, he's rather shy," Akaashi smiled softly, petting the little dog.

The happy couple played with the puppies for the next hour until it was time to go. Y/N was crying, kissing every dog goodbye.

Akaashi watched her, feeling tearful himself until he felt a little paw on his leg.

"Hey D/N," Akaashi said as he choked back tears.

He had grown rather fond of the little black doggie.

Y/N noticed this and mumbled an excuse about having to go to the bathroom. When she came back from the 'bathroom', she had a piece of paper, tied with a pretty pink bow. She handed the paper to Keiji, and held her breath nervously.

As Akaashi unraveled the paper to reveal that Akinori Y/N and Akaashi Keiji were now the owners of D/N Akaashi.

"N/N-" Akaashi tried.
"Shut up and cuddle our dog," she responded, petting the fragile animal.
"But why just my last name?" he asked, curiously.
"I want to take your last name one day," she admitted, sheepishly. "I want to do everything with you, no matter what it is. I'm so in love with you, I'd do anything."

Keiji leaned in to kiss her at the same time as Y/N leaned for him. But just before their lips met, a little paw was placed on Akaashi's mouth.

His eyes widened as Y/N laughed. 

That was the best sound on earth.  Her happiness, laughter, and that smile in her face? Flawless.

'I, Akaashi Keiji, have officially fallen in love with Akinori Y/N on February 14.'

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Mya Speaks:
I love puppies and Akashi so-

It really is one of my favourites and I hope you guys liked it too!!!

Word Count:
859
Next One Shot:
Marry Me~ Osamu Miya

Word Count:859Next One Shot:Marry Me~ Osamu Miya