𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞~ 𝐀𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐮

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ indoor campfire ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Aone Takanobu invites his girlfriend over for a fun time together~

-She/Her Pronouns
-S O F T & F L U F F Y
-A teeny bit OOC Aone

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Babe, I'm here!" Y/N called.

Her tall, silent boyfriend walked over to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Hello," he said quietly.

The two had only been dating for around one month, but Aone had done everything he could think of to make her happy.

She's even helped him come out of his shell.

"What have you invited me over for?" Y/N asked curiously, as she took her shoes off.
"I wanted to do something for you," he said, quietly.

He talked more, but usually just when the two were alone. He was still extremely shy around others, but he would talk to his teammates, specifically Futakuchi.

"What did you want to do?" Y/N pondered.
"Can we try an indoor campfire?" he mumbled.

The girl's eyes lit up excitedly as she threw her arms around her boyfriend.

"Yes, let's do it!"
"I bought everything we need for s'mores and I was hoping we could set up a pillow fort to watch movies in," he said, smiling softly.

The two decided to make the pillow fort first and they headed up to Aone's room to do so.

Aone was secretly a fan of ginormous pillows and had a stash of them in his closet.

The couple began piling pillows together and when their slightly larger than normal fortress was completed, Y/N threw a thin blanket overtop the fort as Aone went downstairs to get the proper utensils for their s'mores.

'I can't believe he did this all for me,' Y/N thought happily as she skipped down the stairs.

"Y/N, are you ready to make the s'mores?" Aone asked as he set out two plates with graham crackers on them.

She nodded excitedly.

"Let's get started! Uhm, how do we get started...?"

Aone smiled at this and handed her his phone which had an article from Food Network on making homemade s'mores.

"So we have to carefully roast the marshmallows...?"

He nodded and took one out of the bag.

"Open."

Y/N looked at him surprised but obeyed.

He threw the marshmallow into the air and she dove forwards to catch it in her mouth.

She missed as it hit her nose and the marshmallow fell to the floor.

She giggled cheerfully and Aone let out a small chuckle.

"Again!" she grinned, getting ready.

Aone threw marshmallow after marshmallow to her, the girl missing every time.

"Oh my gosh, we ran out of marshmallows!" Y/N realized when the bag ran out. "How are we gonna make s'mores now?"

Aone showed her one of the plants which still had 12 marshmallows; 2 marshmallows in each s'more which was enough for 3 s'mores for both of them.

"Aone, you're the best!" Y/N grinned, jumping up to hug him again.
"Let's keep going?" he asked, a bit shyly.

She nodded and the two began to toast the marshmallows, being careful not to burn a side.

"So the chocolate is next?" she asked as they carefully placed the marshmallows on the crackers.

Aone nodded and held up a your favourite chocolate bar; the one he always bought for you when you were on your period.

"Just break it apart and place it on top of the marshmallows," he said.

Y/N did as he suggested and watched as the still hot marshmallows slightly melt the chocolate onto the bottom graham cracker. She put another graham cracker on top and they continued to make more s'mores.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Aone and Y/N were currently cuddling in the blanket fort, watching How To Train Your Dragon.

The snowball liked the movie because Toothless reminded him of himself.

Little by little, each moment spent together was special.

Y/N would go to his games and always cheer him on and in return, Aone would always be there to cheer her on, no matter what it was, just because he liked her so much.

He would always buy her flowers, chocolates, and take care of her.

The couple had only been together for one month, but the time they spent together felt like an eternity together and neither of them were complaining.

They wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, even if they hadn't realized it yet.

And they did.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Mya Speaks:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you guys liked this fluffy one shot with our snowball, no eyebrows guy!!!

I've been wanting to do Aone for a while, but I didn't know what for.

Fortunately, -VSCOBESS0N wanted some fluffy Aone soooo

Love you all, thanks for reading!!!

Word Count:
813
Next One Shot:
Owls Together~ Bokuto Kōtarō

Word Count: 813Next One Shot: Owls Together~ Bokuto Kōtarō