𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢~ 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐘𝐮

·:*¨            ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ hanahaki] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Nishinoya Yū suffers from Hanahaki disease

-She/Her pronouns
-Y/N is oblivious
-Like, really oblivious
-TW: Bullying, blood, punching, kicking, death threat
^just in case

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
B/N = Boy's Name
F/N = Friend's Name
H/C = Hair Colour
E/C = Eye Colour

Hanahaki Disease: When a victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one sided love. It ends when their loved one returns their feelings or the victim will die. There is also an option for surgery, but in return, will lose all memories about their previous lover.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Noya!" Suga freaked as the libero began coughing up flower petals.
"I'm okay," he coughed.
"No, you have to tell her! You've been coughing since she's become our manager!"

Nishinoya was a simple guy, not too smart, but an amazing athlete. He had figured that he was in love with Kiyoko Shimizu. Until she walked into the gym.

L/N Y/N. She was a second year, who had recently transferred to Karasuno and happened to be in the same class as him. The girl laughed once and Nishinoya fell in love with her. He had never heard a more angelic voice and he didn't know how to react.

The girl showed up rather often to watch the team play. She was best friends with Yachi so she figured that she would stay behind and wait and walk home with the blonde.

However, it wasn't until Y/N introduced the team to her boyfriend, B/N, that he began coughing up flowers. Colourful flowers would appear in the bathroom, covered in blood. Suga only knew about this because he had accidentally walked in on Nishinoya coughing.

He did his research and learned about Hanahaki Disease. The problem was that Nishinoya could die from the disease by choking on the flowers and he would only be cured until Y/N would return his same feelings.

"How is she?" Nishinoya asked weakly.
"Why can't you just focus on yourself?" Suga scolded.
"Please tell me."

The setter sighed. "She's fine, Noya, you really do need to tell her."

He shook his head.

"If I tell her, she'll feel guilty and break up with B/N," Nishinoya said, his voice raspy.

"Enough is enough," Suga finally said. "I'm giving you ten days to tell her. I know that the flowers you cough up repeat, so when these pink flowers repeat, you have to tell her."