𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭~ 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐚

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ concert ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Semi Eita brings his girlfriend up onstage with him

-She/Her
-TIME SKIP SPOILERS

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
E/C = Eye Colour
N/N = Nickname

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Oi, Eita, your girlfriend's here."

Semi Eita hurried over to his girlfriend, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Hi baby," Y/N said softly as she was put down.

Eita and Y/N had been going out ever since their first year of high school when they were both 17. They've officially been together for 10 years but they were both happy, both wanting to spend the rest of their lives together.

"Are you ready for your concert?" Y/N asked, beaming.
"I'm so ready. I've been waiting for this concert," he admitted, blushing.

See the thing is, even though Eita and Y/N had been dating since high school, they were actually childhood best friends.

"Semi, five minutes!" his band member warned.
"Got it!" he called back.

He gazed at his girlfriend for a while, thinking about how incredibly lucky he was.

"Eita, baby?"
"Hmm"
"You gotta go."
"Oh, right."

Y/N giggled at his idiocy and shooed him away.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Semi's band was nearing the end of their concert and Y/N was still backstage, looking at her boyfriend with pride.

"Alright everyone, this is our last song!" Semi announced. "I need to dedicate it to someone special."

He looked over in your direction and looked eyes with you.

"This is my very best friend and my girlfriend, L/N Y/N, make some noise for her!" he grinned, running over to grab you.

She let him take her hand and lead her onto the stage, a bit shy.

"So as you all know, Y/N announced that we were dating around five years ago, but we've actually been together for ten years. So this song is for you, my Y/N," Semi smiled and grabbed an acoustic guitar.